M. Asam TSV 15/07/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooh I'm pleased to see this, I could be tempted. Most of their products that I've tried seem to suit my skin. I've resisted the PotM huge pot of Magic Finish so far, mainly because I've got a couple of pots already plus a tube of the Judth Williams version in case we ever travel again.
There? Purchase almost fully justified! 😇😊

Don't wear foundation/proper make up so not for me. I do like watching the makeovers but some are better than others 🤡

CC

I don’t like that large pot of foundation mousse. Dipping my fingers into it every day for months I’d be worried about germs, especially at the moment. I prefer tubes or bottles so I can squeeze or pour out the amount I need without touching the rest.

I don’t like that large pot of foundation mousse. Dipping my fingers into it every day for months I’d be worried about germs, especially at the moment. I prefer tubes or bottles so I can squeeze or pour out the amount I need without touching the rest.

Good point EM, don’t like the look of it anyway, seems very dry.Never been tempted to try this range.

I am getting fed up with seeing the mouse and the guest with Chloe, almost as irritating as Abie Cleeve, I know its bpotm or whatever but god it's boring, hope it sells out and we don't have to see it anymore

its got advanced orders like most of these special offers so wont be going anywhere soon & they have sold over 14.000 at last mention

I've felt the same way when the beauty brands bring larger and larger pots in their offers so I just decant into a smaller pot for everyday use then the rest of the big pot stays in a cupboard with the lid on.

What mildly bugs me is when the size of a brand's day cream and night cream aren't in the same quantity pots Judith Williams I mean you! In her retinol range the night cream standard is 50ml and the day cream is available as a 50ml pot but is the more expensive way to buy. TSVs have had it in 100 and 150ml sizes. It's a first world problem, I agree and I may be atypical in using roughly the same amount of day and night cream. I'd just prefer matching pots!

I am getting fed up with seeing the mouse and the guest with Chloe, almost as irritating as Abie Cleeve, I know its bpotm or whatever but god it's boring, hope it sells out and we don't have to see it anymore

Oh goodness I have to agree, Chloe Everton looks like she’s just left a 1990s Rave party with that illuminus, glowing pink jumper on, she’s on top form shouting and interrupting as per usual.........all she needs is a couple of glow sticks and a pint of Vodka to complete the look. 🥳

M. Asam Vinolift 4 Piece Skin Tightening Collection TSV 15/07/20 QVC Price £60.00

Single

Auto-Delivery
TBC

This four-piece Vinolift Skin Tightening collection from M. Asam features four anti-ageing skincare heroes, including a rich, soft Skin Tightening Cream, hydrating Skin Tightening Eye Balm, a pampering Volume Lip Cream and a gentle Cleansing Cream. Revamp your beauty regime with this complete skincare set that works to tighten and hydrate ageing skin.

All in one - if you’re looking to try out something new for your skin, then this could be it. Complete with face cream, cleanser, eye and lip formulas, this full skincare collection will provide you with all you need to refresh your routine.

Anti-ageing skincare at its best - each product offers intensive skincare for mature skin, with rich, creamy formulas designed to help hydrate and tighten your skin, leaving you with a smoother, more radiant complexion you’ll love.

Time to stock up - choose our Auto Delivery option and you’ll receive this complete collection once more in 60 days’ time at today’s special price.

Contains:

1 x Vinolift Skin Tightening Cream (100ml) - a rich, soft cream which helps protect and care for demanding skin, intensely moisturising to leave it feeling firm, smooth and supple. Contains grape stem cells, encapsulated OPC and resveratrol, plus grape seed oil, evening primrose oil and ceramides, as well as coenzyme Q10 and vitamins A, C and E
1 x Vinolift Skin Tightening Eye Balm (30ml) - a rich, hydrating eye balm formulated to help firm and care for the delicate skin around your eyes, reducing the key signs of ageing to give you a smoother, more radiant look. Contains hyaluronic acid, peptides, Dynalift and precious lipids
1 x Vinolift Volume Lip Cream (30ml) - a rich formula that works to pamper the lip contour area, moisturising and caring for your skin to help reduce the appearance of lip lines and wrinkles, and promote a fuller-looking lip contour
1 x Vinolift Cleansing Cream (200ml) - an excellent base to start your skincare routine with, this mild cleansing cream gently and thoroughly cleanses and cares for your skin without drying it out, to reveal a fresher-looking, smoother complexion

How to use:

Skin Tightening Cream:

Apply and gently massage onto cleansed face and neck in the morning and evening
Caution: use only as directed, avoid contact with eyes and keep out of reach of children

Skin Tightening Eye Balm:

Gently pat onto the cleansed area around your eyes in the morning and evening
Caution: use only as directed and avoid direct contact with eyes

Volume Lip Cream:

Apply as needed onto your lips and lip lines and gently pat into the skin
Caution: use only as directed and avoid contact with eyes

Cleansing Cream:

Apply to wet skin and gently massage in a circular motion
Rinse well with water
Suitable for daily use
Caution: use only as directed and avoid contact with eyes

Attachments

• M Asam TSV.jpg
    M Asam TSV.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 98
M. Asam Vinolift 4 Piece Skin Tightening Collection

Single

Auto-Delivery

QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £37.98
P&P £3.95

This four-piece Vinolift Skin Tightening collection from M. Asam features four anti-ageing skincare heroes, including a rich, soft Skin Tightening Cream, hydrating Skin Tightening Eye Balm, a pampering Volume Lip Cream and a gentle Cleansing Cream. Revamp your beauty regime with this complete skincare set that works to tighten and hydrate ageing skin.

All in one - if you’re looking to try out something new for your skin, then this could be it. Complete with face cream, cleanser, eye and lip formulas, this full skincare collection will provide you with all you need to refresh your routine.

Anti-ageing skincare at its best - each product offers intensive skincare for mature skin, with rich, creamy formulas designed to help hydrate and tighten your skin, leaving you with a smoother, more radiant complexion you’ll love.

Time to stock up - choose our Auto Delivery option and you’ll receive this complete collection once more in 60 days’ time at today’s special price.

Contains:

• 1 x Vinolift Skin Tightening Cream (100ml) - a rich, soft cream which helps protect and care for demanding skin, intensely moisturising to leave it feeling firm, smooth and supple. Contains grape stem cells, encapsulated OPC and resveratrol, plus grape seed oil, evening primrose oil and ceramides, as well as coenzyme Q10 and vitamins A, C and E
  • 1 x Vinolift Skin Tightening Eye Balm (30ml) - a rich, hydrating eye balm formulated to help firm and care for the delicate skin around your eyes, reducing the key signs of ageing to give you a smoother, more radiant look. Contains hyaluronic acid, peptides, Dynalift and precious lipids
  • 1 x Vinolift Volume Lip Cream (30ml) - a rich formula that works to pamper the lip contour area, moisturising and caring for your skin to help reduce the appearance of lip lines and wrinkles, and promote a fuller-looking lip contour
  • 1 x Vinolift Cleansing Cream (200ml) - an excellent base to start your skincare routine with, this mild cleansing cream gently and thoroughly cleanses and cares for your skin without drying it out, to reveal a fresher-looking, smoother complexion

How to use:

Skin Tightening Cream:

• Apply and gently massage onto cleansed face and neck in the morning and evening
  • Caution: use only as directed, avoid contact with eyes and keep out of reach of children
Skin Tightening Eye Balm:

• Gently pat onto the cleansed area around your eyes in the morning and evening
  • Caution: use only as directed and avoid direct contact with eyes
Volume Lip Cream:

• Apply as needed onto your lips and lip lines and gently pat into the skin
  • Caution: use only as directed and avoid contact with eyes
Cleansing Cream:

• Apply to wet skin and gently massage in a circular motion
  • Rinse well with water
  • Suitable for daily use
  • Caution: use only as directed and avoid contact with eyes

I'll let this one go without ordering, I already have plenty of skincare to work my way through. Anyone buying?

No, and that‘s because I’m never swayed by the hype they spout about most of the beauty brands. I’ve tried most of them over the years, including M Assam, and none have made a difference to my skin. I’m lucky that my skin is pretty good for my age and so stick to the simple and cheaper regime that I’ve found works for me.

Latest posts

Back