M.Asam TSV 22/10/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bit more here

Attachments

• sdg.jpg
    sdg.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 206
I've tried the M.Asam retinol ampoules and the Judith Williams version and prefer the M.Asam ones. Judith's leave a film on your skin which I'm not keen on. I'd still use them but the texture of the M.Asam ones is lighter. Disappointing if there's only a few in the TSV, I'd rather have a course of 14...or 28. :unsure:

I've tried the M.Asam retinol ampoules and the Judith Williams version and prefer the M.Asam ones. Judith's leave a film on your skin which I'm not keen on. I'd still use them but the texture of the M.Asam ones is lighter. Disappointing if there's only a few in the TSV, I'd rather have a course of 14...or 28. :unsure:

it is acutally 28 as its 28 x 1ml Beauty Treatment Ampoules

M. Asam 4 Piece 24 Hour Retinol Treatment Collection

Single

Auto-Delivery

QVC Price £85.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £0.00

Discover the four-piece 24 Hour Retinol Treatment collection from M. Asam, featuring a selection of potent anti-ageing formulas including 28 Retinol Intense Ampoules, Retinol Intense 24H Cream and Retinol Intense Eye Balm, plus the Retinol Intense Hand Cream. Harness the power of retinol with this targeted collection and work towards a smoother, brighter-looking complexion and more youthful-looking hands.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually from QVC you would pay £123 plus P&P. So to get the whole collection at our Today's Special Value price of £39.98 including P&P, you’re making a saving of £83.02.

A wonder ingredient - this entire collection boasts the benefits of retinol. Retinol, or vitamin A, is a must-have ingredient in your regime when it comes to targeting the visible signs of ageing. Working to create an even, luminous and smoother-looking complexion, this skincare superhero is essential for creating that youthful, refreshed look.

Take care with SPF - retinol-based skincare can increase skin sensitivity to UV rays, so we recommend always using an additional SPF product in your morning skincare routine.

Up the ampoules - this set comes with a collection of 28 beauty ampoules that each contain highly concentrated retinol and help to combat premature signs of ageing. The creamy texture is best applied in the evening as an intensive, revitalising beauty treatment to leave your complexion feeling smooth and refreshed. This is a beauty must-have to stock up on!

Hydrated hands - this collection is the perfect answer for helping to keep both your face and hands looking refreshed. As well as three skincare goodies that target the face, you'll receive Retinol Intense Hand Cream, a hydrating and moisturising formula that promotes the look of smoother, softer hands.

Love M. Asam? Keep your stash full of the products you love by selecting Auto Delivery and receive this collection once more in 60 days' time at today's fantastic price.

Contains:

• 1 x Retinol Intense 24H Cream (50ml) - this potent formula boasts a blend of retinol and precious lipids and is designed to help improve the visible signs of ageing while helping to leave your skin with a refreshed glow
  • 1 x Retinol Intense Eye Balm (30ml) - designed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around your delicate eye area, this intensive balm also helps to leave your complexion looking smoother and more radiant
  • 28 x Retinol Intense Ampoules (1ml) - a great addition to any anti-ageing skincare routine, these capsules work to help refresh your complexion, leaving skin with a smoother, firmer appearance and a youthful-looking glow
  • 1 x Retinol Intense Hand Cream (200ml) - enriched with shea butter and a high concentration of retinol, this luxurious formula sinks into the hands to help deliver hydration while working to help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles

How to use:
Retinol Intense 24H Cream:

• Apply in the morning and evening to clean, dry skin and gently massage in
Retinol Intense Eye Balm:

• Gently pat onto the cleansed area around your eyes in the morning and evening
Retinol Intense Ampoules:

• Shake well before use
  • Break off the tip of the ampoule along the marked line using a cloth
  • After cleansing the skin, apply the contents of one ampoule in the evening onto your face, neck and décolleté with your fingertips. Each ampoule should be used within one day
  • Follow with your usual skin care routine
  • Avoid contact with eyes
  • Keep out of reach of children
  • Do not combine this beauty treatment with any other skincare containing retinol
  • If irritations occur, please reduce the frequency of application to allow your skin to get used to the retinol
Retinol Intense Hand Cream:

• Apply to clean hands, massaging in until absorbed
  • Reapply as needed

• Be sure to use skincare with SPF after use

Is it any good though? Seems cheap and no postage. I should be leaping up and down waving my debit card but I'm not. Anyone raving about it? The 200ml handcream sounds right up my street.

CC

I’m wondering about this too - looks a good buy but don’t fancy the red rash reaction some people got.....decisions decisions 🤔

M. Asam 4 Piece 24 Hour Retinol Treatment Collection

Single

Auto-Delivery

QVC Price £85.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £0.00

Discover the four-piece 24 Hour Retinol Treatment collection from M. Asam, featuring a selection of potent anti-ageing formulas including 28 Retinol Intense Ampoules, Retinol Intense 24H Cream and Retinol Intense Eye Balm, plus the Retinol Intense Hand Cream. Harness the power of retinol with this targeted collection and work towards a smoother, brighter-looking complexion and more youthful-looking hands.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually from QVC you would pay £123 plus P&P. So to get the whole collection at our Today's Special Value price of £39.98 including P&P, you’re making a saving of £83.02.

A wonder ingredient - this entire collection boasts the benefits of retinol. Retinol, or vitamin A, is a must-have ingredient in your regime when it comes to targeting the visible signs of ageing. Working to create an even, luminous and smoother-looking complexion, this skincare superhero is essential for creating that youthful, refreshed look.

Take care with SPF - retinol-based skincare can increase skin sensitivity to UV rays, so we recommend always using an additional SPF product in your morning skincare routine.

Up the ampoules - this set comes with a collection of 28 beauty ampoules that each contain highly concentrated retinol and help to combat premature signs of ageing. The creamy texture is best applied in the evening as an intensive, revitalising beauty treatment to leave your complexion feeling smooth and refreshed. This is a beauty must-have to stock up on!

Hydrated hands - this collection is the perfect answer for helping to keep both your face and hands looking refreshed. As well as three skincare goodies that target the face, you'll receive Retinol Intense Hand Cream, a hydrating and moisturising formula that promotes the look of smoother, softer hands.

Love M. Asam? Keep your stash full of the products you love by selecting Auto Delivery and receive this collection once more in 60 days' time at today's fantastic price.

Contains:

• 1 x Retinol Intense 24H Cream (50ml) - this potent formula boasts a blend of retinol and precious lipids and is designed to help improve the visible signs of ageing while helping to leave your skin with a refreshed glow
  • 1 x Retinol Intense Eye Balm (30ml) - designed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around your delicate eye area, this intensive balm also helps to leave your complexion looking smoother and more radiant
  • 28 x Retinol Intense Ampoules (1ml) - a great addition to any anti-ageing skincare routine, these capsules work to help refresh your complexion, leaving skin with a smoother, firmer appearance and a youthful-looking glow
  • 1 x Retinol Intense Hand Cream (200ml) - enriched with shea butter and a high concentration of retinol, this luxurious formula sinks into the hands to help deliver hydration while working to help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles

How to use:
Retinol Intense 24H Cream:

• Apply in the morning and evening to clean, dry skin and gently massage in
Retinol Intense Eye Balm:

• Gently pat onto the cleansed area around your eyes in the morning and evening
Retinol Intense Ampoules:

• Shake well before use
  • Break off the tip of the ampoule along the marked line using a cloth
  • After cleansing the skin, apply the contents of one ampoule in the evening onto your face, neck and décolleté with your fingertips. Each ampoule should be used within one day
  • Follow with your usual skin care routine
  • Avoid contact with eyes
  • Keep out of reach of children
  • Do not combine this beauty treatment with any other skincare containing retinol
  • If irritations occur, please reduce the frequency of application to allow your skin to get used to the retinol
Retinol Intense Hand Cream:

• Apply to clean hands, massaging in until absorbed
  • Reapply as needed

• Be sure to use skincare with SPF after use
ml for ml

“*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually from QVC you would pay £123 plus P&P. So to get the whole collection at our Today's Special Value price of £39.98 including P&P, you’re making a saving of £83.02. “

Can’t get it to £123. Checked & double checked the prices SCW quoted & they are correct so not sure where £123 comes from. Watched the presentation & AY stated total worth was £103.

Retinol Intense 24H Cream (50ml) - RRP £26 cost £10.09
Retinol Intense Eye Balm (30ml) - RRP £22 cost £8.54
28 x Retinol Intense Ampoules (1ml) - RRP £34 cost £13.20
Retinol Intense Hand Cream (200ml) - RRP £21 cost £8.15

Total RRP £103 cost £39.98 & no p&p, thanks SCW for RRP prices, makes my job much easier.

Retinol you need to start at the lowest 00.25 and then work up to 1% especially if you have sensitive skin. I cannot use retinol at all red rash.
Thanks for that Donna - that is exactly what I need to know as I have v sensitive skin so will be aware of it when looking at any product.

Latest posts

Back