M.Asam TSV 22/10/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Having vowed never to order auto-delivery ever again I went for this...on auto delivery!
I don't know why but my face seems to love the Teutonic/Skandi beauty ranges: Judith Williams, M.Asam, Skyn Iceland. The French ones Gatineau, Decleor, Lancome, etc do nothing or gave me a rash!

I'll have to skip the next few JW TSVs for the next few years.

A few months ago I bought the M Asam Premium Ampoule Collection 28 x 2ml. It had Intense Hyaluronic Acid, Intense Retinol, Intense Vinolife and Intense Resveratrol. 7 ampoules of each. Really thought it would be brilliant. Sadly, did nothing at all for my skin, was disappointed. Used them every day for 4 weeks. So not going for this, did not improve anything. Didn't have any problems breaking the capsules though.

Lucky with my skin but I know what I need as I have got older. Any cleanser: I like oils, balms, creams and washes. always use a toner my fav atm is Elemis Ginseng. Love decleor its oils or balms and my best moisturiser is Superskin but anything mega rich will do. Twice a week alpha h mask I am a AHA addict

Well I ordered the single delivery of this TSV, it arrived yesterday. I was pleasantly surprised at how well packaged it was all sealed and foil tops on the tops of jars.
I used it last night the contents of the ampules was enough to apply to my face and neck at least 3 times.
Used the eye cream and 24 hour cream as well.
I was surprised that everything was labeled Made in Germany!

Well I ordered the single delivery of this TSV, it arrived yesterday. I was pleasantly surprised at how well packaged it was all sealed and foil tops on the tops of jars.
I used it last night the contents of the ampules was enough to apply to my face and neck at least 3 times.
Used the eye cream and 24 hour cream as well.
I was surprised that everything was labeled Made in Germany!
Yes I think it’s a very good German brand, better than Judith Williams in my opinion, I use one ampule every night for face , neck and chest,never had any reaction but my skin is not sensitive, I’m also really impressed with the retinol smart tonic that contains Mandelic acid.😊

Yes I think it’s a very good German brand, better than Judith Williams in my opinion, I use one ampule every night for face , neck and chest,never had any reaction but my skin is not sensitive, I’m also really impressed with the retinol smart tonic that contains Mandelic acid.😊
I am thinking I may regret not getting on auto-delivery. I have looked on their own website maybe tempted to order from them in future.

I bought the recent Retinol TSV, and loved it and noticed a difference in the appearance and feel of my skin. iused for a full 28 days.
I have now for the last week gone back to use up some of my unused Alpha-h of which I have quite a bit. I am now noticing even the eye products from the range don't seem to be giving the results I used to get. I am now trying to decided whether to use up using each range on alternate months or just throwing the Alpha -h away.
I had also been using on alternate months Aldi Cleanser, Toner, and Rose Oil.

Latest posts

Back