M Asam

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hampton

Registered Shopper
Was channel hopping last night and stopped on old IW - something I don't often do. I watched the demo of this range of products and was impressed.

Before I part with cash - any thoughts please? Have you tried it?

MTIA

Was channel hopping last night and stopped on old IW - something I don't often do. I watched the demo of this range of products and was impressed.

Before I part with cash - any thoughts please? Have you tried it?

MTIA

:Hiya: Hampton

Ideal World used to sell this range a lot and I believe they are the sole distributors in the UK (unfortunately!!).

I've tried the Day & Night Cream, the Intensive Beauty Serum and the Perfect Teint. They do leave your skin lovely and soft but if you're hoping the wrinkles will vanish then like everything else - they don't! I would recommend giving it a try. The Day & Night cream is a massive size and very economical and does moisturise well. The range is all based on Grape extracts and I believe they have their own vineyards. Have a read of their own site:- http://www.asambeauty.co.uk/index.php?id=615

Hope that helps a little.

Thanks - well I decided to bite the bullet and give it a whirl.

I ordered the Perfect Teint and the Magic Finish.

Will get back to you !

I use the magic finish every day, to cover up my freckles, ;) and I love it. They had it on offer a couple of months ago (2 pots for £38.98) but I'm still using the first pot I bought months before that, so it lasts for ages.

Ah that's good to hear Toril. I saw the demo as I said and both models had either sun damage or lots of uneven skin tone and it gave a flawless finish in seconds. I hope I don't have too long to wait - not ordered off IW for years.

Ah that's good to hear Toril. I saw the demo as I said and both models had either sun damage or lots of uneven skin tone and it gave a flawless finish in seconds. I hope I don't have too long to wait - not ordered off IW for years.

I've never been one to lie out in the sun (I don't like hot weather and am a winter person) and when I go out in the sun I slap factor 60 on, so I don't think I've got any obvious sun damage (although I've not gone under one of those machines to have a close look ;)) I've just got freckles which I've had since I was little, although I'd have thought I'd have grown out of them by now. :33: It was the cover that the Magic Finish gives that persuaded me to buy it the first time, after watching the demonstration, and I'm glad that I did. It's the only foundation (so far) that I've found that stays matt and in place all day.

And I don't usually have to wait that long for things to come from IW, although it looks as though I'm one of the lucky customers as I've yet to have any problems with things I've ordered from them. I just hope this isn't a case of "Never a true word ............" because I ordered the Perfect Teint this time.

Thanks - well I decided to bite the bullet and give it a whirl.

I ordered the Perfect Teint and the Magic Finish.

Will get back to you !

Hi Hampton, I've tried allsorts of skincare but I love M Asam. They do loads of different things but sadly IW is their only UK stockist, which is a pain as they don't carry much of their range. I have the Perfect Teint and it feels like velvet on the skin. I was considering the Magic Finish as it was in a kit with two Vinolift products, but gave it a miss and now wish I hadn't cos it sold out.
I apply the face mask as a night cream (someone here suggested that) and it really plumps up my skin the following morning.
Come on IW! Bring us a wider range of M Asam!!

I love all the M. Asam range and use nothing else now except for the Protocol moisturising gel at night. It feels lovely on the skin,comes in generous sizes and works as well as any of the much more expensive ranges that they sell on QVC.The Magic Finish is especially good and stays on all day--and a jar lasts for ages as you only need such a little bit to give really good coverage.I'm a real fan of the whole range !

Hi chicken-licken,
Thanks for the heads-up on the Magic Finish. I wasn't sure about it because they said it was matte, and my skin's erm..mature, so I was worried about it looking dried-out.
Wish there was somewhere else you could get it in the UK as they do so many products I'd love to try which IW don't carry.

Toril and girls - what can I say?

Firstly, just to compare, my other half Stewart ordered the QVC camera TSV a week yesterday....March 1st. His arrived today.

I ordered this with IW - on 5th March and both my items arrived today.

So 10/10 for delivery IW.

Now for the products - all I can say is WOW.

I love them. They make my skin feel like silk and I have to say the results are wonderful.

The Perfect Teint - does what it says in the demo. I know its not a permanent fix but it really does diminish the fine lines as soon as you put it on.

Fab.

The Magic Finish has to be the BEST foundation I have ever tried and my god - I have tried em all!!!

I almost collapsed when I saw the colour - it looked really dark and as you can see I am a fair skinned blonde. It is perfect. Even tone, natural looking and feels as light as air.

I am a convert.

Thanks to everyone .....especially M Asam and Ideal World. You have come up trumps!

xxxxx

Hi chicken-licken,
Thanks for the heads-up on the Magic Finish. I wasn't sure about it because they said it was matte, and my skin's erm..mature, so I was worried about it looking dried-out.
Wish there was somewhere else you could get it in the UK as they do so many products I'd love to try which IW don't carry.

Calico - give it a try. I have mature skin - 54 this year and I have dry skin due to excema break outs - this is superb. I put it on with a brush and it is flawless and does not look dried out at all.

It is superb Marzy - very important for me cos of my skin problems. I cannot fault it to be honest and you need very little. I use a brush to apply it and it was quick and easy - minimum blending to do.

Calico - give it a try. I have mature skin - 54 this year and I have dry skin due to excema break outs - this is superb. I put it on with a brush and it is flawless and does not look dried out at all.

I'm assuming that's you in your Avatar. You really DON'T look 54!! I had you down as late 30's/40-ish!! Glad to hear the range is nice. Have often wondered about the skin care ...

Wow, hampton, after reading your post I'm definitely going to buy some of this Magic Finish. Glad you're so impressed and the Perfect Teint really does feel like velvet petals on your skin doesn't it?
Great stuff!:D

I'm assuming that's you in your Avatar. You really DON'T look 54!! I had you down as late 30's/40-ish!! Glad to hear the range is nice. Have often wondered about the skin care ...

Thanks cupcake! I don't often recommend stuff but I am pretty certain that most people would get on with this range.

Wow, hampton, after reading your post I'm definitely going to buy some of this Magic Finish. Glad you're so impressed and the Perfect Teint really does feel like velvet petals on your skin doesn't it?
Great stuff!:D

Oh it does Calico - very much like Smashbox Photofinish but dare I say .....even softer!

Latest posts

Back