M&S Summer Beauty Bag 2021

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

minnietheminx

Registered Shopper
I attended a Sparks Beauty Event online this evening and M&S revealed that the Summer Beauty Bag will be launched on 27th May.

As with previous bags, you’ll need to spend £30 in order to purchase the bag for £20.

I had technical issues with sound and visuals breaking up (excruciating!) so I can’t give a run down of the items, but normally these kits are pretty good value. I’ll keep an eye out for any spoilers.

Apparently it’s 11 “beauty heroes”, 5 of which are full size, plus a make-up bag (as if I don’t have enough - but the charity shop will be pleased).

Many thanks for the heads-up, minnietheminx, as I would very likely have missed this and they sometimes sell out in a day or two. I used to get notifications when they do things like this but I have gone from receiving at least one M&S email a day to none - only when I place an order or about the latest statement being available. I definitely haven’t changed my settings myself. I’d better check.

I found a spoiler, here:

I can’t seem to copy and paste from the page on my iPad but I should pass on the site traffic to the blogger, I guess. Fair is fair.

I did get a screen grab of the items...

I think I want! 🤪

Attachments

• 15862053-DD74-41CD-B5BA-6C81B2B829C2.jpeg
    15862053-DD74-41CD-B5BA-6C81B2B829C2.jpeg
    102.3 KB · Views: 174
Contents & ml for ml:

Origins Ginzing Refreshing Eye Cream (full size) – £22 cost £3.37
Aveda Botanical Bond Repair Treatment (full size) – £28 cost £4.29
Emma Hardie Protect Prime SPF30 - £46 for 50ml – approx £18.40 for 20ml cost £2.82
L’Occitane Almond Shower Oil – £7 cost £1.07
Nails Inc Watermelon Pink Polish (full size) – £8 cost £1.23
Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Oil – £29.50 for 100ml – £2.95 for 10ml cost 45p
Colorwow Raise The Root – £19 for 150ml – approx £6.33 for 50ml cost 97p
Ren Overnight Dark Spot Cream £49 for 50ml – approx £9.80 for 10ml cost £1.50
Formula Glow Resurfacing Mask (full size) – £12 cost £1.84
Autograph Clear Lip Gloss (full size) – £10 cost £1.53
Discover – Fragrance roller ball duo 2 x 5ml - £9. 50 for 3 x 30ml fragrances - approx £1.06 cost 16p
M&S Makeup Bag – £5 cost 77p
Total approx £130.54 for details shown in article , all prices taken from products on M&S website after clicking on each product shown in the link posted by minnietheminx cost £20 with £30 purchase.

Last edited:
Wish they would leave NUXE oil out but the rest looks great.

I enjoy the original Nuxe oil and like a lot of Nuxe stuff.

I think I'm the only one who does not like L'Occi Almond. Always, every time stinks of horrible marzipan to me. I like whole almonds and blanched ones are yum yum yummy. I don't like the artificial taste of marzipan 🤮🤮heave. And cheap marzipan I can smell at half a supermarket away. Christmas is tricky. And L'Occi almond to me is the cheapest of almond flavouring.

I like L'Occi Lavender Bubble Bath my 😍😍😍 but other stuff in the lavender range smell different to me. Was in a L'Occi shop and the manager was amazed I could say a difference. But I could also do the pepsi/coke pepsi/other challenge. I never claim to have a good sense of smell.

Well that is my daily rant over. Like Nuxe detest L'Occi almond. They had almond in the bag last year and I gave it to my mother to be used only when I was mow where near.

I enjoy the original Nuxe oil and like a lot of Nuxe stuff.

I think I'm the only one who does not like L'Occi Almond. Always, every time stinks of horrible marzipan to me. I like whole almonds and blanched ones are yum yum yummy. I don't like the artificial taste of marzipan 🤮🤮heave. And cheap marzipan I can smell at half a supermarket away. Christmas is tricky. And L'Occi almond to me is the cheapest of almond flavouring.

I like L'Occi Lavender Bubble Bath my 😍😍😍 but other stuff in the lavender range smell different to me. Was in a L'Occi shop and the manager was amazed I could say a difference. But I could also do the pepsi/coke pepsi/other challenge. I never claim to have a good sense of smell.

Well that is my daily rant over. Like Nuxe detest L'Occi almond. They had almond in the bag last year and I gave it to my mother to be used only when I was mow where near.

Do you mind me asking how you use the Nuxe oil? I got a bottle for Christmas and I don’t really know what to do with it...
I don’t want to put it in my hair as it tends towards greasy and seems too scented for the face?
Can you use in the bath do you know?!

Re the L’Occitane almond oil - dare you to tweet Alexis next time she’s on going on about how it doesn’t smell of marzipan!!

I like it but then I could eat a whole block of marzipan in one go (I don’t!), and don’t find the oil too sickly!

Nuxe oil.

I use it on my hands, have very dry knuckles on left paw. I put on arms when skin is very slightly damp I mean the very tiniest damp. Again on legs. Chest can't spell décolletage and I'm not pretentious.

I dilute the glittery one with the normal one. And leave on arms more for a fragrance than treatment. I wipe the ends of my hair (very long) with residue. I cheat with my hair, bung it in a scruffy bin but always clean fringe daily, even morning and again for evening, but sparkly clean fringe - even have a small hair dryer just for fringe, saves my best one being banged about the place.

But mainly arms. I know Nuxe is fragrance and fragranced skin care is almost as taboo as animal products and animal testing. But I like it and works for me.

I had a Nuxe Advent Calendar a few year back as half price. Yes I know evil Beauty Advent Calendars (BAC) with all the waste but this one had the three nuxe oils 10ml and a 50ml original. It had the lip balm as a stick, (lip balm in a pot side move to cuticle balm), I think three different masks, two or three fragrances, a few honey tubes of some gloop, a pot or tube of gents range. Overall it was a great buy for testing a wide range of stuff from the range. And super value for money. It has been one of my favourite BACs.

On fragrance.... Honey please no, smells of vomit to me but SBC propolis love it when you need some comfort Soothing. Hate it on a hot sticky day. Perhaps I should change my name to Darn Fussy Fickle Dame.

I'm not a Francophile probably the opposite as I find a lot of their stuff frequently over priced because it is "French" so it is surprising that I like Nuxe, and L'Occi Lavender Bubble Bath. I had something else in a trial set but it went and never come back, yet.

You've got me dreaming of Alexis reading my views about her cheap artificial marzipan stuff. Heeee but I've had a large glass of white bubbles (Spanish) because it is the weekend and flipping raining here. That fine light rain that seems to get you wetter than stair rods.

I'll pour a glass later and think of you. Wow - my boots order despatched and I only ordered about 6am today, less than nine hours, five products free postage, loyalty points, try that for a bank holiday offer Q.

these used to come in heavy card boxes but this one is in a small pvc see through pink case/bag.

I don’t use these type of things as too perfumed but I could have got several today as both Mr L and I had a bit of a spending spree both in store and on line. I only wish I could have passed them on to someone here who would have liked it.

Our store was coming down with them - racks and racks in every department.

Nuxe oil.

I use it on my hands, have very dry knuckles on left paw. I put on arms when skin is very slightly damp I mean the very tiniest damp. Again on legs. Chest can't spell décolletage and I'm not pretentious.

I dilute the glittery one with the normal one. And leave on arms more for a fragrance than treatment. I wipe the ends of my hair (very long) with residue. I cheat with my hair, bung it in a scruffy bin but always clean fringe daily, even morning and again for evening, but sparkly clean fringe - even have a small hair dryer just for fringe, saves my best one being banged about the place.

But mainly arms. I know Nuxe is fragrance and fragranced skin care is almost as taboo as animal products and animal testing. But I like it and works for me.

I had a Nuxe Advent Calendar a few year back as half price. Yes I know evil Beauty Advent Calendars (BAC) with all the waste but this one had the three nuxe oils 10ml and a 50ml original. It had the lip balm as a stick, (lip balm in a pot side move to cuticle balm), I think three different masks, two or three fragrances, a few honey tubes of some gloop, a pot or tube of gents range. Overall it was a great buy for testing a wide range of stuff from the range. And super value for money. It has been one of my favourite BACs.

On fragrance.... Honey please no, smells of vomit to me but SBC propolis love it when you need some comfort Soothing. Hate it on a hot sticky day. Perhaps I should change my name to Darn Fussy Fickle Dame.

I'm not a Francophile probably the opposite as I find a lot of their stuff frequently over priced because it is "French" so it is surprising that I like Nuxe, and L'Occi Lavender Bubble Bath. I had something else in a trial set but it went and never come back, yet.

You've got me dreaming of Alexis reading my views about her cheap artificial marzipan stuff. Heeee but I've had a large glass of white bubbles (Spanish) because it is the weekend and flipping raining here. That fine light rain that seems to get you wetter than stair rods.

I'll pour a glass later and think of you. Wow - my boots order despatched and I only ordered about 6am today, less than nine hours, five products free postage, loyalty points, try that for a bank holiday offer Q.
Thanks for taking the time to reply - useful and made me laugh too ;)

Take it you’ve not tried the Nuxe oil as a bath Oil then?

Latest posts

Back