M&S Summer Beauty Bag 2022

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AndiK

Registered Shopper
£25 for 11 items, 6 of them full size, plus the bag. I don’t know if anyone likes these M&S sets but personally, I prefer them to QVC’s Tili now, although you do have to also spend £30 on clothing, home or beauty to qualify.

Link to website

8A4F40F8-E2C1-4308-9588-0420E4438677.jpeg

They had a beauty box for Mothers Day which I went for on impulse and regretted as I then realised the value was poor. To add insult to injury, a few weeks later they reduced the price by 15% or 20% - obviously hadn’t sold well, where in the past they have often sold out first day. This looks much better so I’m deliberating.

I just got the email, and did go to have a look. There isnt much I would use to be honest, so I’m out. But it does look good value.

I just got the email, and did go to have a look. There isnt much I would use to be honest, so I’m out. But it does look good value.

I think I’d definitely use about seven of the things and the rest I would at least try once, so I think I’m going to get it this afternoon in town.

They say the value is £160 and I make it £161.96 without the bag so about right. All but two items are available in the same sizes so this should be accurate.

Clinique 100-Hour Moisture Surge, 15ml (£11.70)
Origins Ginzing Refreshing Eye Cream, 15ml* (£26)
Emma Hardie Plump & Glow Hydrating Facial Mist, 30ml (£14.01)
Percy & Reed Time To Shine Mirror Mirror Hair Serum, 50ml* (£22)
Aveda Leave-In Hair Treatment, 100ml* (£29.50)
Prai Ageless Upper Arm Cream, 30ml (£7.00)
This Works Perfect Legs Body Butter, 150ml* (£18.75)
Nuxe Florale Multi-Purpose Dry Oil, 10ml (£4)
Nails Inc Nail Varnish (raspberry shade), 14ml* (£8)
Autograph Colour Balm Lip Shine (glossy pink shade), 2.4g (£10)
Discover White Coconut Eau de Toilette, 30ml* (£6)
Dark pink mesh make-up bag (£5)

* full size

Anyway, if @llloyd has a spare moment …. ??

Was just working on it too, so thank you. They said the lipstick was a mini? M&S don’t always list sizes either. I worked most out by clicking on the item shown in the beauty box, sometimes this is the full size & they have the actual size, as per your breakdown.
We may be a couple of pounds different to each other. Wish I’d have waited for your breakdown as it took me ages & I was supposed to be doing something in the house.

I don’t think it’s much out, so with your approval I’ll leave as is.

ml for ml

• Autograph colour balm lip shine, 2.4g (mini) – full size £10 so approx £4.80 - cost 78p
  • Aveda Botanical Repair leave in treatment, 100ml (full-size) – £29.50 - cost £4.81
  • M&S White Coconut EDT perfume, 30ml – 100ml is £9.50 so approx worth £2.85 - cost 46p
  • Nails Inc nail polish in ‘No Bad Days In Notting Hill’, 14ml (full-size) – normally £8 - cost £1.30
  • This Works Perfect Legs body butter, 150ml (mini) – £25 for 200g so approx £18.75 - cost £3.06
  • Clinique Moisture Surge 100H auto-replenishing hydrator, 15ml (mini) – £13 - cost £2.12
  • Emma Hardie Plump & Glow hydrating facial mist, 30ml (mini) – £42 for 90ml so approx £14 - cost £2.28
  • Nuxe Mini Prodigieuse Huile Florale, 10ml (mini) – 30ml is £12 so approx £4 - cost 65p
  • Origins New Ginzing eye cream, 15ml (full-size) – £26 - cost £4.24
  • Percy & Reed Time To Shine Mirror Mirror shine serum, 50ml (full-size) – £22 - cost £3.59
  • Prai Ageless Upper Arm Crème, 30ml (mini) – 110ml is £20 so approx £5.45 - cost 89p
  • Pink mesh cosmetics bag (full-size) – normally £5 at M&S cost 82p
Total approx £153.35 (I couldn’t get to £160 quoted) cost £25 with £30 spend.

That‘s great. Thanks, llloyd. Sorry you had to spend so much time on it but it is appreciated.

We got mostly the same prices, didn’t we? The Prai arm cream is available on the Prai site in that size for £7 and I got the 30ml perfume price from other 30ml bottles in the same range even if the coconut one is sold out. You are right about the Clinique and these are about the only (small) differences. You definitely, definitely do not need to re-do your figures though. You are brilliant doing your calculations so thanks again.

That‘s great. Thanks, llloyd. Sorry you had to spend so much time on it but it is appreciated.

We got mostly the same prices, didn’t we? The Prai arm cream is available on the Prai site in that size for £7 and I got the 30ml perfume price from other 30ml bottles in the same range even if the coconut one is sold out. You are right about the Clinique and these are about the only (small) differences. You definitely, definitely do not need to re-do your figures though. You are brilliant doing your calculations so thanks again.
Cheers, thank you. It was nice to get a comparison to my figures, appreciate your time.

Latest posts

Back