Majestic bag....don't be tempted!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
Just saw a preview for the Majestic bag...it's normally on the informercial channels. Yes, they're a great bag, but they are so badly made, it's untrue. I ordered a light brown one, and it had literally worn out after 3 days of light use!
The leather is made from different offcuts, and whilst it's incredibly soft to the touch, I think it is just "sprayed" on.
I was ok with it for the first couple of days, but on day three, I noticed a small hairline crack in the leather at the front of the bag. I was in a hurry, so didn't have time to change my bag. When I got home, I noticed that more cracks had appeared,and an enormous flaw in the leather on the mobile phone pouch..I don't know how I missed it tbh. The other thing was that the back of the bag where it had been resting against the black tshirt I was wearing, was filthy, and it looked as though I been dragging it along the floor. I took a clean damp cloth to it to find the "leather" stripping off before my eyes leaving massive great white bald patches.
It was badly finished, and I had to cut off quite a few loose threads before I could use it. I sent it back for a refund. Please folks....don't buy it. The QVC Travelon bag is EXACTLY the same bag, I bought mine from Ebay, as I don't qvc due to Basso..but for those that do...if you're tempted buy the Travelon version.....it is top quality and actually has a few more extra features...ie key holder and light and additional credit card/valuables purse!

So, please please take heed and don't buy it.....it is truly awful quality!
Actually OH bought a black one as a manbag, and it wasn't as bad as the brown one but nethertheless pretty flimsy and it's only a matter of time until the strap breaks off....read the informercial reviews..it's widely know as the "buxton" bag....AVOID at all costs!

Oh Merryone Ideal World selling something that falls apart ???? surely not :D

Latest posts

Back