Mally High Shine Lipsticks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

London

Registered Shopper
I love these lip glosses and have used only them for 8 years :mysmilie_12:

I cannot find them available anywhere else except QVC in the UK (except E-Bug and you don't know if they are real or fake on there).

QVC sell sets 'Mally High Shine Lipstick Trio' but there is usually only one colour I love and the other two are either too dark or peachy for me.

This is a request for QVC to do individual ones so you can choose the colour, I like the more natural ones that add a gloss and sparkle rather than loads of colour.

Please, would you do this for me???????

What are my chances ehhhh :wave:

QVC you need to go to their Facebook page and the admin will pass on to the buyers. Then unless loads want them will quietly ignore. Sorry but that is a fact.

Unfortunately QVC have always done bright pink in lipstick/gloss collections from day one(well Bare Minerals did have a set not long ago). Same with nail polishes you get a few you like in a collection and are stuck with the rest.

My suggestion is to look on Ebay people multi buy and sell off bits individually.

Wise words Donna, I reckon ebay is fine for Mally; it doesn't seem to be copied in China as with other brands. I would say that it's always key to see a seller's own photo, not just one lifted from QVC and then you can see whether the bullet of a lipstick or the brush-end of her liquid lip-colours are untouched. Plus a genuine seller wont mind you asking for a specific photo if you're unsure.

I can't usually wear a pink lippy either!

QVC management reads this forum, but customer requests on facebook are usually met with a non-commital "we'll forward your request to the relevant team" which is long-hand for "forget it!"

I love these lip glosses and have used only them for 8 years :mysmilie_12:

I cannot find them available anywhere else except QVC in the UK (except E-Bug and you don't know if they are real or fake on there).

QVC sell sets 'Mally High Shine Lipstick Trio' but there is usually only one colour I love and the other two are either too dark or peachy for me.

This is a request for QVC to do individual ones so you can choose the colour, I like the more natural ones that add a gloss and sparkle rather than loads of colour.

Please, would you do this for me???????

What are my chances ehhhh :wave:

Have you found they've stayed ok?
I have a few that even not opened smell really off when I come to use them for the first time, smell almost rancid. Never had this with other brands.

Have you found they've stayed ok?
I have a few that even not opened smell really off when I come to use them for the first time, smell almost rancid. Never had this with other brands.

I have had a few that have gone off and chucked them.

Latest posts

Back