Mally make up, any good?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

it looks nice, but has anhyone tried it?

I received my first item this week. It's the lip-liner pencil. Lovely colour in the light version and well packaged. The texture is very nice as it's moist and shiny. Probably won't last that long though! I fancy getting some more bits too.

I've liked and kept all the Mally make up that I've had from QVC.

I've had the Shimmer Shape and Glow, Get Cheeky Dewy Blush, some eyeshadows and lipglosses.

This kit is great introduction: (but it's on waitlist at the moment)
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.226833

I really like that it's so different from lots of make up I've had before. The Dewy Blush is like nothing else I've tried but I really love the healthy looking effect it gives me. The SSG isn't glittery at all whereas I found that BB's shimmer brick and LGs blush and brightens are often a bit disco glitter ball on me.

I'm not overkeen on the brush applicator on the lipglosses - or the qualiity of the brushes supplied with the kits, but apart from that I've been thrilled with the make up itself.

As far as QVC make up brands go I'm usually pretty much a Bobbi Brown girl with small forays into Laura Geller - but after being so chuffed with the Mally make up I bought I got all adventurous and tried some Daniel Sandler and Sue Devitt as well.

(LOVING those new purchases too!)

I think it's pretty likely that I'll skip the Liz Earle, Elemis, Nails Inc, Bare Escentuals and Decleor TSVs...

and if I do I'll feel completely entitled to fill my boots with the Mally TSV we know we've got coming up. (and maybe go for another Sue Devitt kit as well?! Or Daniel Sandler - if we ever see him again!) :D

How's the eyeliner, was a bit unsure does it make a very thick line ?

:flower:

I'm not very good at eyeliner and I'm always interested in anything that says it's easy to apply but I haven't tried the funny shaped eyeliner from Mally because I didn't think it looked nice even when Mally did it!

It just looked too heavy, too much, too much too Amy Winehouse... I did consider getting the grey one and experimenting to see if I could manage a subtler version, but I decided to give it a miss this time.

I'm not very good at eyeliner and I'm always interested in anything that says it's easy to apply but I haven't tried the funny shaped eyeliner from Mally because I didn't think it looked nice even when Mally did it!

It just looked too heavy, too much, too much too Amy Winehouse... I did consider getting the grey one and experimenting to see if I could manage a subtler version, but I decided to give it a miss this time.

Just what I thought too.
If you decide to go for the grey please let me know how you get on.
Maybe one may feature in the TSV ?

:flower:

Ooh I quite fancy that set! It has the three step eyeliner, the eye shadow stick that sold out whilst I was talking myself out of ordering it and a blusher that I like the sound of, plus it's all in corally peachy bronzes by the look of it which will suit lots of skin tones.

Fingers crossed eh? ;)

No rectangular eyeliner then? Maybe I'll treat myself to the grey one at the same time. The grey definitely looked more subtle on Amika (sp?) than the black did on the main model.

If I do, I promise to do a full run down on here. :D

Latest posts

Back