Mally

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lynnonthelake

Registered Shopper
For anyone who is interested,I've just recieved the TSV that she launched in America,it contained a new 4K ultra HD Fantasy Foundation with brush,2 shadow sticks extra in Smoky Quartz & Moonlight,a brand new mascara and lip shellac in Cherry blossom.i must say I'm impressed with the foundation it looks like a powder but gives a lovely airbrushed finish,I noticed on her presentation that she wasn't anywhere near as hyper as when she is appearing in the Uk and she actually said Please don't shout at me because I am going to be applying the products on a bare face,so she must of had feedback from someone,anyhow hopefully she will be bringing the set to Q soon.:mysmilie_48:

For anyone who is interested,I've just recieved the TSV that she launched in America,it contained a new 4K ultra HD Fantasy Foundation with brush,2 shadow sticks extra in Smoky Quartz & Moonlight,a brand new mascara and lip shellac in Cherry blossom.i must say I'm impressed with the foundation it looks like a powder but gives a lovely airbrushed finish,I noticed on her presentation that she wasn't anywhere near as hyper as when she is appearing in the Uk and she actually said Please don't shout at me because I am going to be applying the products on a bare face,so she must of had feedback from someone,anyhow hopefully she will be bringing the set to Q soon.:mysmilie_48:

Lynn I think that's the longest post I have ever seen you do! Thanks for posting I am looking forward to that now :)

Mally to me seems to be a genuine person just very very hyper, whether that is a combination of jet-lag fuelled caffeine or the fact that that is how she needs to 'play' the UK market I don't know. I can though only watch her for around 10 minutes, as whilst i do think she is genuine, I don't like the fact that she calls people 'my lovelies' or uses terms 'Miss Debrah-Ann (for example), I have noticed that she doesn't do that for the same ethnicity as she, it just to me harks back to 'slave times', again I could just be over-sensitive and reading too much into things but it just seems a bit 'odd'. Also like Laura Geller who has 'beauties' (I think), Quacker Factory is 'Quackettes' and Mally is 'Mallynistas'. Why I know it is a total American thing, but for me it doesn't really translate to this side of the pond. It is like a very informal club, no it doesn't work for me.

This might be it:http://www.qvc.com/Mally-The-Good-Life-6-piece-Color-Collection.product.A278567.html?sc=A278567-User&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-5-_-A278567&catentryImage=http://images.qvc.com/is/image/a/67/a278567.001?$uslarge$

Latest posts

Back