ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Marc Fisher Wynter Wedge Sandal
Item Number: 183316
QVC Price £85.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.96
P&P £4.95

Leopard, Metallic, Orange, Snake, White

These cork wedge sandals by Marc Fisher feature stylish leather uppers and an elasticated buckle fastening at the ankles. These fabulous shoes will look gorgeous with your favourite midi dress for a chic daytime look you'll love.

• Buckle fastenings
  • Outer: leather; inner, sole: manmade
  • Heel height: 10.1cm (3.9")

All measurements are approximate

A 4" heel !!!!!! Those days are long gone for me! but no doubt Franks will look like Minnie Mouse in them.

Marc Fisher Wynter Wedge Sandal
Item Number: 183316
QVC Price £85.00
Todays Special Value Price £54.96
P&P £4.95

These sandals from Marc Fisher feature high wedge heels with platform soles, braided leather straps and buckle fastenings at the ankles. Complete your warm weather wardrobe with these chic and versatile sandals, which will see you through anything from sunny daytime events to balmy summer nights.

Get prepped – with warm days just around the corner, these sandals are just the thing for dressing up your favourite casual looks or pairing with a dress for your next special occasion. Striking the perfect balance between dressy and casual, they’ll go with almost anything, so whether you’re jetting off on holiday or soaking up the sun at home, you’ll be glad they’re in your wardrobe.

It’s all in the details – you’ll love the braided design on the front straps and sides of these shoes, which add a pretty twist to its chic, modern design. The cork-wrapped soles also give them a summery style that keeps them casual enough to wear day or night.

Your shade, your style – in five stylish designs that will complement your warm weather outfits perfectly, there’s something for everyone. Go for Snake or Leopard for a fierce animal print design, Metallic for a gorgeous gold sheen, White for a pristine look that will match anything, or Orange for a bold pop of colour that will make you stand out from the crowd.

Colour options:

• Snake
  • Orange
  • Leopard
  • Metallic
  • White

• Buckle fastenings
  • Outer: leather; inner, sole: other
  • Heel height: 10.5cm (4.1”)

All measurements are approximate

No way I would be tottering about in these. I may have said it before but I broke my leg in a pair similar when I was 21 , tripping on the doorstep. I was into fashion in those days. Since then it’s flats or kitten heels for me.

I think they're lovely and I actually want another pair of wedges. I've got 2 pairs one pair is yellow and the others are green and blue...very summery and great under maxi dresses that would normally trail on the floor getting dirty and trodden on. The yellow pair do have a 4" heel and I get on with them ok, the other pair is 3" and I have to say it's a better height for me. What I'm looking for is a darker or more neutral colour that will go with shorter dresses and skirts..obvs yellow and green don't really "go" with anything ..but they're hidden.
Problem with these is that I love the orange I'd want them but it would be pointless again 'cause I'd get very limited use out of them and the neutrals both have animal print on them, nor do I want white. Other than that, they're way out of my price range...Nice shoes though!

Lots of similar styles out there for less money or with lower heels. New Look, Marks, Next just to name a few places which have them and all sell online.
These from New Look are under £20, come in 5 different colours and you get a discount if you sign up to their news letter.
wide-fit-rose-gold-leather-look-cork-wedges.jpg
wide-fit-rose-gold-leather-look-cork-wedges.jpg

I`m tall but I really like wedges and prefer them with less height than this tsv. Last year I found a lovely pair of gold leather wedge sandals in Clarks end of year sale. They were originally £69, then reduced to £39 and I got them in final reductions for £19.99. I find its much cheaper to buy Summer shoes/sandals in Autumn or Winter and much cheaper to buy heavier shoes or boots in Summer. Some good bargains to be found and worth buying for the following year.

Latest posts

Back