Margaret Dabbs TSV 17/05/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Margaret Dabbs 3 Piece Supersize Collection TSV 17/05/20 (previously £42.96 + post) GOing Live Mid Week

600ml Foot Lotion
150ml Foot Hygine Cream
150ml Hand Serum

Attachments

• MD TSV 1.jpg
    MD TSV 1.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 156
  • MD TSV 2.jpg
    MD TSV 2.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 162
  • MD TSV 3.jpg
    MD TSV 3.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 137
  • MD TSV 4.jpg
    MD TSV 4.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 132
  • MD TSV 5.jpg
    MD TSV 5.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 141
Do they think we are centipedes?This is another TSV that keeps cropping up every month, sure it isn’t before someone corrects me, just seems that way.

In March 2019 I posted the products worth:
The value from MD website is £255:
foot lotion is £75, £42 on QVC
https://www.margaretdabbs.co.uk/product/intensive-hydrating-foot-lotion-600ml/
foot hygiene cream is £30, £26 on QVC
https://www.margaretdabbs.co.uk/product/foot-hygiene-cream-150ml/
hand serum is £150 , cannot locate on QVC separately currently
https://www.margaretdabbs.co.uk/product/intensive-anti-ageing-hand-serum-150ml/

The p&p was £5.95 then.

The ml for ml then:
This was based on prices at MD direct as not all available on QVC separately at that time.
Foot lotion £75 cost £14.39
Foot hygiene cream £30 cost £5.75
Hand serum £150 cost £28.77
Total £255 from MD cost incl p&p in calculations £48.91

I still have one more of each of the foot products still to open. Would love the hand serum, but will try & resist.

Do they think we are centipedes?This is another TSV that keeps cropping up every month, sure it isn’t before someone corrects me, just seems that way.
I think Margaret Dabbs is one of the few brands on qvc that actually does what it says and shows results.

I think Margaret Dabbs is one of the few brands on qvc that actually does what it says and shows results.

I think there are indeed some hero products. Just can't seem to 'get on' with the hand serum & I have a lot to get through. have given up & am just using super nourishing creams & oils. What am I doing wrong (llloyd?) It didn't give me younger looking hands......

I think there are indeed some hero products. Just can't seem to 'get on' with the hand serum & I have a lot to get through. have given up & am just using super nourishing creams & oils. What am I doing wrong (llloyd?) It didn't give me younger looking hands......
I applied it as I’ve seen MD do on Q, rather than rubbing in I apply it with downward strokes on the back of my hands. I do follow up with a hand cream after too.

I applied it as I’ve seen MD do on Q, rather than rubbing in I apply it with downward strokes on the back of my hands. I do follow up with a hand cream after too.
Thanks. What was your experience with the product please? Which handcream?

xx

I like it, but I must say my hands don’t look £150 worth better. I‘ve seen it more as not getting any worse if you see what I mean. I use Gatineau hand lotion mostly but have also used Decleor & L’Occitane over the last couple of years.

Alison Young was the first person I'd ever seen puting on handcream with downwards strokes. My mum use to put her Atrixo into her palms & rub it in with vigour, she always looked as though she was ready to pick up a tug of war rope!

I do like the MD foot range and it really does work, but I think I've mentioned before, there's something in the products that I'm allergic to. If I use it more than twice I get dry flaky patches on my (oily) face (which couldn't be further away from my feet, but you play the cards you're dealt I suppose). 😂

I now use both of these on alternate days. Probably not as good as MD if that range works for you, but they're also a fraction of MD prices...

Margaret Dabbs London 3 Piece Supersize Hands & Feet Heroes Collection

Single

Auto-Delivery

QVC Price £80.00
Todays Special Value Price £45.96
P&P £3.95
3 Easy Pays of £15.32

The three-piece Hands & Feet Collection from Margaret Dabbs London features a trio of super-sized skincare treats, including the moisturising Foot Lotion, problem-solving Foot Hygiene Cream and mature skin saviour Anti-Ageing Hand Serum. If you've been missing out on some quality pampering and your skin is ready for some TLC, then these three luxurious formulas offer everything you need to treat your hands and feet.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this three-piece Supersize Hands & Feet Collection individually directly from Margaret Dabbs London you’d pay £180. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £45.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £130.09.

Summer ready - this three-step routine can be easily integrated into your daily skincare regime and is perfect for prepping your hands and feet for the warmer months. Offering fantastic super-sized editions, why not stock up on some of your Margaret Dabbs favourites? Or if you're new to the brand, why not take a chance and discover these top-rated formulas you're bound to love?

Luxury for hands - this award-winning, fast-absorbing hand serum aims to reduce the look of visible signs of ageing on your hands, while helping to generally improve the appearance of the skin. Gently scented with geranium and mandarin, enjoy some luxury at bedtime by lightly massaging it into your hands before you go to sleep.

TLC for your feet - great for everyone, from growing teenagers to adults and children that swim, this collection's Foot Hygiene Cream is a multi-tasking hero formulated to help improve the appearance of dry, flaked and cracked skin, plus, it works to keep sweat-prone feet feeling fresh.

A name to trust - as these products are all developed by Margaret Dabbs and based on her wealth of experience as a podiatrist, you can rest assured your feet will feel as revitalised and healthy as they do soft and silky.

Stay stocked up - if your feet need lots of TLC, choose the Auto Delivery option and receive the same super-sized collection again in 90 days at today's great price.

Contains:

• 1 x Foot Lotion (600ml; supersize) - boasts a lightweight, silky texture that is suitable for all skin types. Enriched with emu oil and the refreshing scent of lemon myrtle
  • 1 x Foot Hygiene Cream (150ml; supersize) - can be used every day to help keep feet feeling healthier and more hydrated. Contains active ingredients emu oil, benzoic acid and salicylic acid
  • 1 x Hand Lotion (600ml; supersize) - formulated to leave hands visibly silky and smooth. Infused with pure emu oil, Lupinus Albus seed extract and other botanical extracts

How to use:
Foot Lotion:

• Massage a small amount daily into your feet to help reduce hard skin build-up and cracks in the skin
Foot Hygiene Cream:

• Warm in your hands and apply all over the feet, nails and between the toes
  • Use every day for a two-week period, using the foot lotion as your daily product in-between
Anti-Ageing Hand Serum:

• Lightly stroke a small amount of the serum onto the back of clean, dry hands
  • Can be used on your hands last thing before you go to sleep at night for maximum effect

ml for ml
  • 1 x Foot Lotion (600ml; supersize) - boasts a lightweight, silky texture that is suitable for all skin types. Enriched with emu oil and the refreshing scent of lemon myrtle £75 direct cost £20.80
  • 1 x Foot Hygiene Cream (150ml; supersize) - can be used every day to help keep feet feeling healthier and more hydrated. Contains active ingredients emu oil, benzoic acid and salicylic acid £30 cost £8.31
  • 1 x Hand Lotion (600ml; supersize) - formulated to leave hands visibly silky and smooth. Infused with pure emu oil, Lupinus Albus seed extract and other botanical extracts £75 direct cost £20.80
Worth £180 as stated in description, cost £49.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

I would love to have this but only really need/want the hand lotion, must Nanny Mcfee this one.

ml for ml
  • 1 x Foot Lotion (600ml; supersize) - boasts a lightweight, silky texture that is suitable for all skin types. Enriched with emu oil and the refreshing scent of lemon myrtle £75 direct cost £20.80
  • 1 x Foot Hygiene Cream (150ml; supersize) - can be used every day to help keep feet feeling healthier and more hydrated. Contains active ingredients emu oil, benzoic acid and salicylic acid £30 cost £8.31
  • 1 x Hand Lotion (600ml; supersize) - formulated to leave hands visibly silky and smooth. Infused with pure emu oil, Lupinus Albus seed extract and other botanical extracts £75 direct cost £20.80
Worth £180 as stated in description, cost £49.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

I would love to have this but only really need/want the hand lotion, must Nanny Mcfee this one.

I agree lloyd- I can't justify either although I wouldn't be without the foot lotion but I have just opened a supersize and bought supersize duo when it was either a OTO or big deal earlier this year......really like the hand lotion but have it in various sets BUT if the hygiene cream was the hand serum instead I wouldn't have been able to resist! 😁

I agree lloyd- I can't justify either although I wouldn't be without the foot lotion but I have just opened a supersize and bought supersize duo when it was either a OTO or big deal earlier this year......really like the hand lotion but have it in various sets BUT if the hygiene cream was the hand serum instead I wouldn't have been able to resist! 😁
I wouldn’t have been able to resist that combination either. I would not have been able to apply Nanny Mcfee to that one. If it was a four piece with the nail file, that would have been even better as I knelt on mine & broke it this week.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back