Margaret Dabbs TSV 17/05/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can honestly say her products have transformed my feet, I’m no longer ashamed to take my shoes off. I had dreadful feet with hard skin and odour, no more.
I do use the foot file too.

I have bought these product in the past. I have found that the hand lotion is nothing special and the foot hygiene cream is so greasy, it feels awful and just sits on my feet and eventually has to be wiped off. The foot file is good.

I bought a tsv ages ago when the brand first came to Q and I love the foot file and still use it but never bought the other products again. I`ve really tried hard this past year or so to buy cruelty free/chemical free items in everything from my skincare to my laundry products and much as they say the emu oil is a by product in MD`s foot products, I have my doubts.
The tsv I bought had some gritty stuff for exfoliating your feet and a large tub or the foot hygiene cream plus the file. I didn`t like the gritty stuff and the hygiene cream was fairly good but nothing special and it was the file which does the hard work.

I'm sitting on my hands, never tried this brand.
Me neither, but today's the day and I ordered the TSV. I also thougt about the foot file but went for a Korean one off Amazon which I have read very good reviews about.

I usually use JW's foot cream which is very good but think that MD's foot products are worth a try.

I bought a tsv ages ago when the brand first came to Q and I love the foot file and still use it but never bought the other products again. I`ve really tried hard this past year or so to buy cruelty free/chemical free items in everything from my skincare to my laundry products and much as they say the emu oil is a by product in MD`s foot products, I have my doubts.
The tsv I bought had some gritty stuff for exfoliating your feet and a large tub or the foot hygiene cream plus the file. I didn`t like the gritty stuff and the hygiene cream was fairly good but nothing special and it was the file which does the hard work.

I am the same and prefer to use cruelty free products too. The main range isn't vegetarian and I think they have now removed the listing saying it is...There is a Pure range from Margaret Dabbs which is lovely and also vegan. It would be so nice if they could offer the same TSV in the Pure range too and give people the option:)

I have awful feet and I used the battery remover thingy from Q (years ago) and it was good but the replacement rollers became harder and harder to get and IMO didn’t seem to work so well. I never found the files and egg peds made much of a difference to my hard skin.

About 2 years ago I decided to treat myself to a chiropodist every five weeks which kept my feet and nails in good order but of course all that has stopped now and I’m considering buying the old fashioned pumice stone to give them a good go.

All the foot creams make my feet very warm.

I thought she sold in Marks & Spencer’s must be wrong as nothing is on their web site
I had a couple in the sale a good while back from her M&S range they were travel sizes so kept for holidays. I thought they were ok, different Ingredients to the normal range, or certainly appeared to be a cheaper version of her range.

I had a couple in the sale a good while back from her M&S range they were travel sizes so kept for holidays. I thought they were ok, different Ingredients to the normal range, or certainly appeared to be a cheaper version of her range.
They were. No animal by products. Just looked rubbish to my ingredient radar.

I bought one of her products when it was the POTM. It was for firming legs etc. To be honest, I got fed up using it every day so, after a while, I got rid of it because I couldn’t see any difference and it was a faff having to put it on.

However, I did buy her hand cream and nail and cuticle cream (not from QVC) and both are excellent and I have repurchased them.

I think it proves that not all item in a range is of equal use to each person.

im not good at keeping to a routine and AY would have a fit at the state of me normally never mind now! I go all out coming up to a holiday otherwise it’s very very hit and more often than not miss.

Latest posts

Back