Margaret Dabbs TSV 29/07/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Margaret Dabbs London 3 Piece Supersize Renew Your Feet Collection
Item Number 239506
QVC Price £76.50
TSV Price £44.98
P&P: £4.95

This Three-piece Refresh Your Feet Collection from Margaret Dabbs includes pampering treats for your feet, with super-sized versions of the moisturising Foot Lotion and problem-solving Foot Hygiene Cream, plus a top-rated Foot File for achieving professional results at home. Get dry, tired feet ready for the summer season, with this luxurious collection.
TLC for your feet - great for growing teenagers or children that swim, this collection's Foot Hygiene Cream is a multi-tasking hero formulated to help relieve symptoms of dry, flaked and cracked skin, and also to keep sweat-prone feet feeling fresh. Use along with the moisturising Foot Lotion, designed to help reduce the build-up of hard, calloused skin, to give your feet a hydrating treat and leave them feeling silky smooth and illuminated.

Summer ready - this three-step routine can be easily integrated into your daily skincare schedule and is perfect for prepping your feet for the sunshine months. Start with the Foot File to remove hard skin, then follow with the rich, moisturising Hygiene Cream and finish off with the soothing Foot Lotion. With fantastic supersizes too, why not stock up on some of your Margaret Dabbs favourites, or discover top-rated treatments you're bound to love?

A name to trust - as these products are all developed by Margaret Dabbs and based on her wealth of experience as a podiatrist, you can rest assured your feet will feel as revitalised and healthy as they do soft and silky.

Smooth feet for longer - choose our Auto Delivery option to stock up on luxurious foot care and you'll receive this pampering collection again in 90 days' time at today's special price, with the Foot File being replaced with 10 foot pads.

Contains:

1 x Foot Lotion (600ml; supersize) - boasts a lightweight, silky texture that is suitable for all skin types. Enriched with emu oil and the refreshing scent of lemon myrtle
1 x Foot Hygiene Cream (150ml; supersize) - can be used every day to help keep feet feeling healthy and hydrated. Contains active ingredients emu oil, benzoic acid and salicylic acid
1 x Foot File - uses innovative Crushed Crystal Technology to ensure a smooth, even and long-lasting finish, while its stainless steel body with long handle makes it easy to use and reach around the foot

https://www.qvcuk.com/.product.239506.html

Auto Delivery
https://www.qvcuk.com/Margaret-Dabb...enew-Your-Feet-Collection.product.240393.html

It's live online now via the TSV link at the top of the home page; the denim jacket TSV having all but sold out.

Why would they send you a whole new file in the Auto Delivery drops when replacement sandpaper refils are available?

ml for ml

1 x Foot Lotion (600ml; supersize) - Worth £44 from QVC (£75 direct from MD) cost £22.42
1 x Foot Hygiene Cream (150ml; supersize) - Worth £30 from MD direct cost £15.28
1 x Foot File - Worth £24 cost £12.23

Total Worth £98 (£129 direct from MD) cost £49.93 incl p&p used in calculations. So based on £98 items just over half price.

This foot file & these products have really saved my feet.

It's live online now via the TSV link at the top of the home page; the denim jacket TSV having all but sold out.

Why would they send you a whole new file in the Auto Delivery drops when replacement sandpaper refils are available?

Auto Delivery
Smooth feet for longer - choose our Auto Delivery option to stock up on luxurious foot care and you'll receive this pampering collection again in 90 days' time at today's special price, with the Foot File being replaced with 10 foot pads.

Now that makes more sense, but shouldn’t it be cheaper then?

I'm getting really confused/miffed with these TSVs. I didn't know what the TSV for today is so I clicked on the the TSV at the top of the screen and the MD pre-launch for the 29th is showing.

So what about the 27th and 28th? WTF are they trying to do? If it's for confusing old farts like me it's working!

I'm getting really confused/miffed with these TSVs. I didn't know what the TSV for today is so I clicked on the the TSV at the top of the screen and the MD pre-launch for the 29th is showing.

So what about the 27th and 28th? WTF are they trying to do? If it's for confusing old farts like me it's working!

It's now showing Alpha H (31st July) but no info when clicked & two lots of Margaret Dabbs (29th July) info available. Shay & Blue & Amazon TSVs ignored & I suppose they're still cobbling something together for the sale day on Tuesday. What a professional company.

Auto Delivery

Now that makes more sense, but shouldn’t it be cheaper then?

Cheers llloyd, I read it through but missed that! Yes it should be cheaper, but who would get through both bottles in 90 days (clown-sized feet maybe?).

Cheers llloyd, I read it through but missed that! Yes it should be cheaper, but who would get through both bottles in 90 days (clown-sized feet maybe?).

:mysmilie_17: My nephew has size 12 feet which is nearly clown size. It's funny but the doors keep falling off his car as well. Honk honk :mysmilie_852:

I use my lotion almost every day and it lasted 12 months.

:mysmilie_17: My nephew has size 12 feet which is nearly clown size. It's funny but the doors keep falling off his car as well. Honk honk :mysmilie_852:

My nephew has size 13’s. He isn’t a clown. Funnily enough he is a police officer !

Latest posts

Back