Margaret Dabbs TSV 4/8/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ahh Mollie bless you. I am going to be openly honest now. Harry Slatkins candles are some of the most expensive candles oz per oz I have ever burned and some of the worse sadly. But we can't all like the same things lol...Good luck with the foot oil. I put two spritz in my hands and massage it on. then I put socks on and sleep with it or do the same during the day with whatever footwear.
The weather is set to change by Thursday so will keep you posted regarding the leg items.
Thanks Boffy - I am a bit of an idiot as had put towel down and sprayed on feet. Why I didn't think of putting on hands (like the foot lotion) is beyond me 🤔😄😄. Look forward to your views on the leg items when this promised heatwave arrives 😉

Thanks Boffy - I am a bit of an idiot as had put towel down and sprayed on feet. Why I didn't think of putting on hands (like the foot lotion) is beyond me 🤔😄😄. Look forward to your views on the leg items when this promised heatwave arrives 😉
Anytime x:D

I bought the leg set so now waiting for the sun to come out and see how I fare wearing my shorts after the leg pampering session I have planned. Its been a revelation trying out her foot products very happy with them, Regarding the foot oil if you never washed your feet for a week after using it they would still be soft and well conditioned. Beautiful foot oil imo.
Full report on the leg set pls Boffy. I've heard the mask is a bit messy.

I love the file, but have 'lost' mine....(I know!!!!)

May buy a new one if ther eis some sort of offer going on, but then it will turn up!
A bit off topic, but I have been searching for a key for a year!

I found myself looking in the same places, so I then started a list of all the places I'd searched (drawers etc) so I wouldn't keep looking in the same place.

Today I am preparing to hacksaw the chain it is attached to, and then of course the key will turn up.

I found myself looking in the same places, so I then started a list of all the places I'd searched (drawers etc) so I wouldn't keep looking in the same place.

Today I am preparing to hacksaw the chain it is attached to, and then of course the key will turn up.
I won’t ask what the key belongs to that you haven’t been able to unlock for a whole year.
🤭😉🤣

:LOL: List!!!

Mr B lost keys - his speciality. They somehow turned up in the printer!!! He is still convinced I put them there!

Full report on the leg set pls Boffy. I've heard the mask is a bit messy.
Here goes. just finished using the three parts of the system. I put a small folded towel on the side of the bath and sat on that. Also make sure you have those rubber bath mats that stop you slipping in the bath at these produce are oily and slippery. I filled the bath to around 2/3 inches of hot water enough to cover my feet and wash my legs. I applied the scrub BUT I used those nylon scrubby gloves (bought them from Primark) and applied the sugar scrub to both dry legs. This worked in two ways stopped the scrub from falling into the bath and added some more friction to the legs.You only use a teaspoon if you use gloves! Go gently.

The next step was washing the sugar scrub off. I have a shower over the bath so just used that. I dried both legs and applied the mask which is a gel. Left if for 10 minutes. Then showered that off. Towel dried and put on the serum. I did apply a body cream as well as I do have dry skin.

Its a dream system. You would pay a small fortune to get this done at a salon. The immediate results are lovely. it is active there is some warmth and its invigorating for the legs to.My legs have never felt so soft or smooth and adding my favourite body cream atm really adds extra moisture and glow. Good luck and let me know how you get on SB x

Here goes. just finished using the three parts of the system. I put a small folded towel on the side of the bath and sat on that. Also make sure you have those rubber bath mats that stop you slipping in the bath at these produce are oily and slippery. I filled the bath to around 2/3 inches of hot water enough to cover my feet and wash my legs. I applied the scrub BUT I used those nylon scrubby gloves (bought them from Primark) and applied the sugar scrub to both dry legs. This worked in two ways stopped the scrub from falling into the bath and added some more friction to the legs.You only use a teaspoon if you use gloves! Go gently.

The next step was washing the sugar scrub off. I have a shower over the bath so just used that. I dried both legs and applied the mask which is a gel. Left if for 10 minutes. Then showered that off. Towel dried and put on the serum. I did apply a body cream as well as I do have dry skin.

Its a dream system. You would pay a small fortune to get this done at a salon. The immediate results are lovely. it is active there is some warmth and its invigorating for the legs to.My legs have never felt so soft or smooth and adding my favourite body cream atm really adds extra moisture and glow. Good luck and let me know how you get on SB x
Excellent work, Boffy. Now, did you use the yellow mask or th eblack? one.

Will it make me thin?

Will it make me thin?
What did you do for 10 minutes on the edge of the bath, whilst waiting for the mask to work?

Will it make me thin?

What did you do for 10 minutes on the edge of the bath, whilst waiting for the mask to work?
it was the yellow mask its clear tbh and yes I sat on a thick folded towel for the mask to work. My legs look and feel lovely. well worth the faff!

it was the yellow mask its clear tbh and yes I sat on a thick folded towel for the mask to work. My legs look and feel lovely. well worth the faff!
Do they look mor eslender?

I had th etreatment at our Marg Dabbs in Cheltenham - around £70 I think? It was good, but not amazing - but I high expectations. We used theblack mask..
M Dabbs treatments are good, but top price. Not sur eif worththat much

Do they look mor eslender?

I had th etreatment at our Marg Dabbs in Cheltenham - around £70 I think? It was good, but not amazing - but I high expectations. We used theblack mask..
M Dabbs treatments are good, but top price. Not sur eif worththat much
Wrist playing up again....

Margaret Dabbs 3 Piece Supersize Hands, Feet & Legs Collection TSV 04/08/21

Attachments

• MD TSV 1.jpg
    MD TSV 1.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 118

Latest posts

Back