Marie-Francoise

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I Love Chocolate

Registered Shopper
She’s having a baby. Looks absolutely gorgeous (as she always does). Due in May.

Lovely to hear some happy news. 85709695-7BB6-4F0F-8BC9-B9692F5A53B5.jpg

One of my favourite guests. She really knows her stuff and doesn’t waste much time on personal chit chat like many others.

I cringed at the presenters asking people to text in ideas for baby names ! What on Earth does that have to do with selling bags ?

One of my favourite guests. She really knows her stuff and doesn’t waste much time on personal chit chat like many others.

I cringed at the presenters asking people to text in ideas for baby names ! What on Earth does that have to do with selling bags ?

Oh dear. :mysmilie_13:

They're bound to start suggesting the same names for the baby as the monkeys at some stage.

Yes she is lovely and I am pleased for her. I hope she comes back after her baby is born.

I didn’t see the show but judging by the thumbnail posted she is showing a good size bump. She kept it well hidden behind the desk and handbags as it wasn’t obvious on the last show I saw before Christmas.

Lovely girl, pleased for her, but not looking forward to all the presenters and their giddy stupidity.

Let’s hope the awful Abbi doesn’t feel the urge to go from Tech and Tat to handbags as a fill in.

I didn’t see the show but judging by the thumbnail posted she is showing a good size bump. She kept it well hidden behind the desk and handbags as it wasn’t obvious on the last show I saw before Christmas.

Lovely girl, pleased for her, but not looking forward to all the presenters and their giddy stupidity.

Let’s hope the awful Abbi doesn’t feel the urge to go from Tech and Tat to handbags as a fill in.

She said she’s due in May. Said lots of people had written to her but she didn’t want to say anything until after the 20 week scan.

Let’s hope the awful Abbi doesn’t feel the urge to go from Tech and Tat to handbags as a fill in.[/QUOTE]

Lucy Piper often fills in for MFW when she is not available so I would imagine she will cover whilst MFW is on maternity leave.

She said she’s due in May. Said lots of people had written to her but she didn’t want to say anything until after the 20 week scan.

Can you believe some people ? Contacting a stranger to ask if she’s pregnant ? Of course they consider her a friend - after all she visits their home regularly and offers them pretty items to buy. Aided and abetted by the QVC presenters whose purpose is to encourage guest-loyalty rather than brand loyalty.

Can you believe some people ? Contacting a stranger to ask if she’s pregnant ? Of course they consider her a friend - after all she visits their home regularly and offers them pretty items to buy. Aided and abetted by the QVC presenters whose purpose is to encourage guest-loyalty rather than brand loyalty.

That's quite creepy! I do wish MF well with her pregnancy and hope all goes OK.

CC

- Indeed. I learned the hard way to NEVER EVER ask someone if they are pregnant until you actually see them with the baby,or similar.

Every time there is a Kipling show someone posts that question on Arsebook. Manners seem to be nonexistent these days.

- Indeed. I learned the hard way to NEVER EVER ask someone if they are pregnant until you actually see them with the baby,or similar.

I have worked with people who have been 8 months but unless they have specifically told me or made it public (rather than their own group of friends) I don’t mention it as I too have had a situation with someone having to carry to the full term even though they knew there wouldn’t be a healthy live baby at the end.

I had someone at a pharmacy counter say to me "I notice you're pregnant" once (because I was buying something you shouldn't take during pregnancy, I assume). I like to think it was because I had a bad back and did a little stretch thing with my hand on my lower back as I approached the counter, rather than that I had a protruding tummy. Who knows?

I have worked with people who have been 8 months but unless they have specifically told me or made it public (rather than their own group of friends) I don’t mention it as I too have had a situation with someone having to carry to the full term even though they knew there wouldn’t be a healthy live baby at the end.

My mistake was when the person wasn't pregnant at all! (Omg!!!!) I just wanted to die, & she must have felt terrible. I tried to style it out by saying that she had lovely glowing skin & hair, hence my mistake, but I'm not sure she fell for that one. I felt bad about it for the entire day.

Some mums go through their pregnancy doing everything normally without any precautions like shelling peas and give birth perfectly naturally. I have only one child a daughter following miscarriage and fertility treatment of the last course, was born after c section at 28 weeks and followed with three months in special care.
I respect anyone keeping a pregnancy secret you never know what the person has gone through

Latest posts

Back