marie francoise

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
I didn't know it was her until she spoke ! Personally I think her dark hair ages her and the style does nothing for her at all. I was thinking how plump she looked, then the conversation seem to turn to pregnancies, so it sounds like she's having another babe ! Smacked wrist Brissles !

I only caught the show briefly, while channel hopping, and I don’t think the colour suited her at all, unless that’s because I’m used to seeing her as a blonde. As brissles said - the colour and style ages her.

I think she looked a bit more matronly (not a good word but the best I can come up with), but as you say, she's got naturally attractive looks and personality so she could do anything and still look good. And sell anything. I don't think her hair colour changes her as much as the style and it suits her complexion. I think the style was chosen for the remaining blonde though I'd take it all back to brunette. But she's a joy to watch at any time and it's sad that you have to disguise yourself all the time to be what you think everyone else wants you to be.

I think she looked a bit more matronly (not a good word but the best I can come up with), but as you say, she's got naturally attractive looks and personality so she could do anything and still look good. And sell anything. I don't think her hair colour changes her as much as the style and it suits her complexion. I think the style was chosen for the remaining blonde though I'd take it all back to brunette. But she's a joy to watch at any time and it's sad that you have to disguise yourself all the time to be what you think everyone else wants you to be.
She is very attractive & has a warm character. I know what you mean, she definitely looks more buxom than she did when she was expecting Mia; nearly every woman I've known has experienced totally different pregnancies, I was really neat with the first two yet looked like a galleon in full sail with my last one.

I’m sure she is no different to the rest of us in fancying a change now and again and just like Ali (B&W) looks lovely no matter her hair colour or clothes. I think the style and make up was so different. Was she on Zoom? That helps no one!

I’m sure she is no different to the rest of us in fancying a change now and again and just like Ali (B&W) looks lovely no matter her hair colour or clothes. I think the style and make up was so different. Was she on Zoom? That helps no one!

No, she was in the studio. For me having been used to seeing her with a fab figure and long curly blonde hair - the epitome of a model, then seeing her with dark hair pulled back in a 'matronly' style, made me do a double take, and as I said it was only her voice that made me realise it was her.

I think that’s the thing
It isn’t that she looks unattractive, she doesn’t, it’s the fact that she was completely unrecognisable. If you hadn’t said on here, I don’t think I’d have realised for a good while that it was her.

Latest posts

Back