Markon boots

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Toadette

Registered Shopper
Nearly 2 years ago I bought a pair of Markon boots from QVC, these are the best boots i have ever owned. They have the perfect sized heel and are so comfortable that they can be worn all day without giving sore feet.

Since then I ave been looking for the same boots in black and QVC never seem to have them back in stock. Ive searched ebay loads of times and always come back with a big fat zero.......

I was just having a wee browse through QVC US and low and behold they have my prized boots :), now what I really need to know is can i order from QVC US???

The boots description: Markon side zip stacked heel boots and the are $70, how much is that in GBP

xxx

I could be wrong, but did somebody mention something about a company that will post it on to you from the US?

Bough a wicked pair of Markon boots a few years ago - they're great, except they sent a size bigger by accident, and I couldnt send them back as they were then sold out.

Would like a new pair in my normal size, but I've not seen them on there since - last year's selection was poor, and saw the show last night and I wasn't taken with the boots, and I fancy the prices are creeping up. At the time, they were about £35, and were lovely. You could roll them over slightly if you wanted to as the boot was shaped at the top, but looked just as nice as normal as they were lovely soft leather and it was nice to have a boot that I could get past my ankle! :tongue2:

Can you get Markon boots from anywhere else other than our QVC?

I LOVE my Markon knee boots,bought 3 years ago, they are the best pair of boots I've ever owned!
Unfortunately, since I've lost weight, I've dropped 1and1/2 shoe sizes and they are like boats now. I too an disappointed at the recent selections. Also, I've been a bit put off by the reviewers who are saying that the sizes are all to pot since they moved manufacturer, as returns are difficult and expensive from here.........

My first pair of markons were a pair of fab boots.Tried lots of other markon tsv's and styles after these boots and the sizing was just sooooo wrong - different on every pair I ordered.

In the end I gave up on markon - I will not ever waste anymore postage on them.

thought qvc had taken the hint because the brand disappeared for a good while and the reviews for most of their stuff are really awful - but then they turn up last night - mostly with old stock!

I,too,have hunted high and lo for the boots I have and bought some on ebay this week! The sizing on these was even a little bit out but I can live with this pair - but I won't be buying anymore either from ebay or qvc.

Last edited:
My first pair of Markon boots, which were just lovely, were made in Spain, the second pair I bought three years later were made in China and weren't a patch on the first pair. I think like too many companies they have had to source cheaper manufacturing unfortunately.

Markon boots have been going up in price for the last couple of years.

TBH, I don't mind about that. If I could get another pair like my originals, I would happily pay whatever price they charged as they were unbeatable for comfort, fit and good looks, not often you can get all three together.

Markon may according to QVC supposedly be good value for money but I don't agree with this. I'm a 7. I've ordered 7s in shoes that have been too big and 7s that have been too small. Takes the mick when you spend a fiver to get them sent to you and another fiver sending them back!!! Not good value at all!!!
I watched last night and they were telling you to go up and down sizes and JF said some of her usual rubbish about the sizes being different because they are US sizes which are different - what a load of carp - that would only work if you constantly and consistently had to go up a size or down a size not sometimes one and sometimes the other and sometimes your actual size!
You don't have to mess about like that in Clarks!
Sorry, rant over!

Markon may according to QVC supposedly be good value for money but I don't agree with this. I'm a 7. I've ordered 7s in shoes that have been too big and 7s that have been too small. Takes the mick when you spend a fiver to get them sent to you and another fiver sending them back!!! Not good value at all!!!
I watched last night and they were telling you to go up and down sizes and JF said some of her usual rubbish about the sizes being different because they are US sizes which are different - what a load of carp - that would only work if you constantly and consistently had to go up a size or down a size not sometimes one and sometimes the other and sometimes your actual size!
Sorry, rant over!

totally agree. Love my Markon boots, but will not buy another pair because of the sizing issue. Easier trying the shoes/boots on and pay for them in a shop so you know they will fit.

Sorry, rant over!

Sorry cant agree about Clarks I am sometimes a 4 and sometimes a 41/2 .They dont always do half sizes in all sizes too!

The boots Iam looking for are a size 7, Im normally a 6, the first pair had to be sent back but the bigger size fits fine with thick socks on.

There sizing is a bit wonky, I have a few pairs of the suede shoe boot and they are size 6, but another pair i had ordere in a 6 were far too small.

I really love these boots though, best Ive ever had

RE Markon sizing; I am a size 5 and saw a pair of suede pumps I really liked. The presenter said they were coming up big so I ordered a 4. I could get my feet nowhere near them (felt I was auditioning for Cinderella). Sent them back and blow me the replacement 5s were too small also. Very expensive pair of shoes in the end.

I too am a 7 in high street shops but I've tried both 6 and 7 in markon and its never right - like you say either too big or too small - the sizing is so inconsistent.

Im slightly miffed too that by the reviews I've read,if you complain loud and hard enough CS will give you a returns label - whereas I've just resigned myself to markon being shite and returned them in the normal way at cost to me - which I think is outrageous that its thier misatake the sizing is so hit and miss.

like I said,never again for me.

I always had miss and hit with markon, the pairs I have are fab but will not buy anymore because of the sizing issue and return trouble.
TBH, whenever I buy shoes from Clarks, Russel&Bromly....I never have the same size, it varies between 5-5 1/2 and even 6.
You need to try shoes before you buy, and buying from the telly will not always give you a fitting pair

Ive found them to be so very comfortable, love them

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Latest posts

Back