Marks & Spencer Offers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just got an offer £20 & £5 vouchers , already had a £10 gift card & £5 x 2 vouchers from previous purchases. Ordered 2 Emma Hardie items & got free gift, getting it sent to store & going to venture out next week with my mask on.

Flipping heck I’ve been online doing a clothing shop for my mother with my Sparks Card. There’s not a flipping offer for me only in store food options great stuff since only food shopping online

Flipping heck I’ve been online doing a clothing shop for my mother with my Sparks Card. There’s not a flipping offer for me only in store food options great stuff since only food shopping online

Have you had an email about the new scheme launch, DG? I think they’re rolling it out over a few days so maybe your offers are not up yet?

Have you had an email about the new scheme launch, DG? I think they’re rolling it out over a few days so maybe your offers are not up yet?
I had the email a couple of days ago but there was nothing when I logged on.

Yes it says I can have a free sparks tote shopping bag, 10% off sandwiches, wraps & rolls, 10% off bakery sweet pastries and 10% off cooked chicken
It’s a good job I hadn’t missed a 20% off ladies clothing with a £220 clothing order arriving this morning for my mother.:unsure::rolleyes:

I had the email a couple of days ago but there was nothing when I logged on.

Yes, I had an email last week saying “Get ready....” (about the new scheme being on the way), then one with new offers (just food) on Monday, but yesterday I received an email headed “Your exciting new Sparks has arrived” which had the better offers with the £20 off, etc, and the app now looks quite different.

Anyway, I won’t go on about it but hope people get some nice offers and freebies.

I got the new Sparks thing so £20 off £20+ shop not food and £5 off if you spend over £5.

Bought a pair of Harper jeans £29.50 and only had to pay £4.50.

The new app thing is a bugger, but my offers still just come to my email and I use the laptop and instore the card.

For the new treats thing, I got a voucher for £5 off a £50 food spend. No thanks, I want £5 off £35 or even £40.

Good jeans bargain, Donna. I struggle to spend £50 in the food hall, too. You prob do get the occasional £5 off £35 like I do, though, which is fine.

I don't use app normally the but I could not see anything other than the bag which a) I would not use, and b) not been to town or in a M&S food hall since lock down. Though I have placed orders for new sheets for both beds as the old ones had worn thin. Would not have been able to get in store anyway as mine does not sell hosewares.

The free bag is awful! They insisted I take it and I had hemp bits all over my jacket when I got home. It is fine if you have a car and can throw it in the boot but since I don't drive won't fold up enough to put in a handbag.

Oh, I was given a new card instore and told to use it by changing my original card number online. I cannot do it tried registering and comes up already a member nowhere with sign in to change the card number. So I will just use the old card.

Seems the max you will get is £25 for points no matter if you have millions some people only got the £5 voucher.

The free bag is awful! They insisted I take it and I had hemp bits all over my jacket when I got home. It is fine if you have a car and can throw it in the boot but since I don't drive won't fold up enough to put in a handbag.

Oh, I was given a new card instore and told to use it by changing my original card number online. I cannot do it tried registering and comes up already a member nowhere with sign in to change the card number. So I will just use the old card.

Seems the max you will get is £25 for points no matter if you have millions some people only got the £5 voucher.

Things that shed fibres drive me mad. Mine seems ok - it’s hanging by the back door with carrier bags etc in so fine for storage and looks better than the mess before.

No rhyme or reason with the distribution of offers, it appears. I did have over 90,000 Sparks points - never did know what they were for as they just kept accumulating and I couldn’t see what benefits I would have had if I had had 10x as many. (Just remembered there was the charity contribution - at least there’s that.)

I have had an email reminding me not to forget the £5 off voucher I got with the beauty bag. Well, I hadn’t forgotten because I don’t think I received one. If I had, I would have put it by the computer or in my bag with cards. So I can’t use the discount in store but they’ve provided the code to use it online - not sure if it would only work if there’s a record of your having bought the bag but it’s 20SBB20A. Worth a try? It says £20 spend and I’m guessing it’s on Beauty only?

Last edited:
M&S have helped me a lot I dont buy in the shop too much aggro but they have had a sale on for several weeks..I have a new granddaughter and my daughter and her husband have been hit hard with work under lockdown..so I have had to try and do what I can school uniform, clothes for the family etc

I have had an email reminding me not to forget the £5 off voucher I got with the beauty bag. Well, I hadn’t forgotten because I don’t think I received one. If I had, I would have put it by the computer or in my bag with cards. So I can’t use the discount in store but they’ve provided the code to use it online - not sure if it would only work if there’s a record of your having bought the bag but it’s 20SBB20A. Worth a try? It says £20 spend and I’m guessing it’s on Beauty only?

Just in case anyone else got the Beauty Bag, I have found the £5 coupon. It is attached to the cardboard band giving contents/ingredients that went around the bag. I was looking for something loose.

Latest posts

Back