Marks & Spencer Offers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do get the emails but was amazed to see the long list of offers here! My email only mentioned a couple of things and I had to go through the see deals link before I found them all on the website. So I no doubt missed a lot as well!

Summer Beauty Bag
Just £15
Worth £110*

When you spend £25 on clothing, home or beauty

Contents
  • 1x30ml Nuxe Sun Melting Cream High Protection for Face SPF50 (T233416F)
  • 1x70ml L'Occitane Verveine Shower Gel (T231811C)
  • 1x50ml M&S Sun Smart After Sun Face Mask (T225043)
  • 1x10ml M&S Seasalt & Freesia Eau de Toilette (T221704)
  • 1x6ml Autograph Colour Shine Lip Lacquer(Sorbet) (T222057)
  • 1x60ml Percy & Reed Smoothed, Sealed & Sensational Volumizing No Oil OIL for fine hair (T233733U)
  • 1x50ml Ren Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic (T232114F)
  • 1x75ml Color WOW Color Security Shampoo (T236687U)
  • 1x75ml Color WOW Color Security Conditioner (T236693U)
  • 1x Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen (Black Noir) (T232817E)
  • 1x50ml Pure Super Hydrate Day Cream SPF15 (T226105)

ml for ml

Just £15
Worth £110*

When you spend £25 on clothing, home or beauty

Contents
  • 1x30ml Nuxe Sun Melting Cream High Protection for Face SPF50 (T233416F) Worth Approx £10.80 (£18 50ml) Cost £1.50
  • 1x70ml L'Occitane Verveine Shower Gel (T231811C) Worth £5.50 Cost 76p
  • 1x50ml M&S Sun Smart After Sun Face Mask (T225043) Worth £6.50 Cost 90p
  • 1x10ml M&S Seasalt & Freesia Eau de Toilette (T221704) Worth approx £1.25 Cost 17p
  • 1x6ml Autograph Colour Shine Lip Lacquer(Sorbet) (T222057) Worth £10 Cost £1.40
  • 1x60ml Percy & Reed Smoothed, Sealed & Sensational Volumizing No Oil OIL for fine hair (T233733U) Worth £15 Cost £2.08
  • 1x50ml Ren Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic (T232114F) Worth approx £5.40 (£27 250ml) Cost 75p
  • 1x75ml Color WOW Color Security Shampoo (T236687U) Worth £10 Cost £1.40
  • 1x75ml Color WOW Color Security Conditioner (T236693U) Worth £10.50 Cost £1.46
  • 1x Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen (Black Noir) (T232817E) Worth £12 Cost £1.67
  • 1x50ml Pure Super Hydrate Day Cream SPF15 (T226105) Worth £16 Cost £2.22
  • Clear pink bag £5 Cost 69p
I can only get it to £107.95 not £110 cost £15.

I was just looking at the beauty collection and wondering if it’s online only. When I passed my local M&S on Tuesday, I saw a couple of people looking at the clothing rails so I wondered if you can buy non-food items as well now, and they might have this beauty set? Maybe those women weren’t supposed to be in that area -you have to walk through that way to the food hall so they can’t easily stop “trespassers”. I doubt they could have bought clothing, or maybe some stores are allowing it anyway?

I was just looking at the beauty collection and wondering if it’s online only. When I passed my local M&S on Tuesday, I saw a couple of people looking at the clothing rails so I wondered if you can buy non-food items as well now, and they might have this beauty set? Maybe those women weren’t supposed to be in that area -you have to walk through that way to the food hall so they can’t easily stop “trespassers”. I doubt they could have bought clothing, or maybe some stores are allowing it anyway?

basically in mine you have to walk though like you to get to the food hall & you can buy clothing, home items ect & then pay for it in the food hall

so in basic terms they have technically opened up the ground floor & you pay for it with the food

basically in mine you have to walk though like you to get to the food hall & you can buy clothing, home items ect & then pay for it in the food hall

so in basic terms they have technically opened up the ground floor & you pay for it with the food

That’s interesting, thanks. I don’t blame them. I was going to go in for a couple of food things a bit later so will see if they have the beauty set.

love my M&S

Me, too. Big fan and the staff (here at least) are lovely.

Really miss my daily walk to our local M&S foodhall. Not been out since early March when my Son self isolated from Uni & is now shielding.
Rather he was safe than an M&S meal deal though!

Ah, you will soon be ok to visit M&S food halls. I like their meal deals as well.
What is “shielding”?

Me, too. Big fan and the staff (here at least) are lovely.

Ah, you will soon be ok to visit M&S food halls. I like their meal deals as well.
What is “shielding”?

“Shielding is a way to protect people who are extremely vulnerable from coming into contact with coronavirus by minimising all interaction between them and other people.

The UK government and devolved administrations have published advice for people who are at very high risk of severe illness from coronavirus.

The advice for people in the shielding group remains unchanged. You are advised to stay at home at all times and avoid all non-essential face-to-face contact until the end of June.“

“Shielding is a way to protect people who are extremely vulnerable from coming into contact with coronavirus by minimising all interaction between them and other people.

The UK government and devolved administrations have published advice for people who are at very high risk of severe illness from coronavirus.

Thanks for that. I kind of knew about the “practice” but not what it was called. 2020 will be the year of the most ever new vocabulary in common use!

Hope your son remains safe and well.

Thanks for that. I kind of knew about the “practice” but not what it was called. 2020 will be the year of the most ever new vocabulary in common use!

Hope your son remains safe and well.
Thank you x

The beauty set has sold out online. I thought that would happen as in past years it sold out within the first day so I’m glad I got my order in a couple of hours ago. I didn’t check in my local store for them earlier as there was a long queue and I couldn’t go back just before they close when it’s usually quieter. I did confirm with the lady outside managing the queue that we can buy clothes. I wonder if they do have the Summer Beauty Bag in that case.

PS When you click on the offer, there’s a message:

“Did you miss out on the Summer beauty bag? You’ll be thrilled to know there’s more on the way. Check back soon for more details.”

Keep your eyes peeled, Dream Girl!

Latest posts

Back