Marks & Spencer Offers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The beauty set has sold out online. I thought that would happen as in past years it sold out within the first day so I’m glad I got my order in a couple of hours ago. I didn’t check in my local store for them earlier as there was a long queue and I couldn’t go back just before they close when it’s usually quieter. I did confirm with the lady outside managing the queue that we can buy clothes. I wonder if they do have the Summer Beauty Bag in that case.

PS When you click on the offer, there’s a message:

“Did you miss out on the Summer beauty bag? You’ll be thrilled to know there’s more on the way. Check back soon for more details.”

Keep your eyes peeled, Dream Girl!

Thank you Andik

Free Gift
Travel Size Hello Glow Kit

Spend £25 across Formula and get a free Hello Glow kit.

Wake up to glowing skin with this starter kit from the Formula's Glow collection. Cutting-edge products nourish your skin to revitalise and rejuvenate, leaving you looking fresh and radiant.
The set includes a one-step skin transformer with 5% glycolic acid, a vitamin C serum to reinvigorate tired complexions and a multivitamin day cream for lightweight daily protection.

Created by science, proven by you - unlock your best skin.

Lots Of Other Beauty Offers

That Formula Glow kit looks good. Someone on here really like the Formula range (possibly @donna255 ?). Wondering which items in the range are worth a try - can someone recommend?

That Formula Glow kit looks good. Someone on here really like the Formula range (possibly @donna255 ?). Wondering which items in the range are worth a try - can someone recommend?

Donna likes the neck cream. The big seller is the sleep cream (a night cream) but it's nice. High Niacinade (sp) = brighter skin on wakening. If you need a night cream anyhow, why not avail? The sizes in the glow kit aresmall, but again if you need tonic, go ahead. That 'pixi' dupe was in Aldi a wee while ago - 250ml for 3.99. Didn't you want the beauty bag?

Donna likes the neck cream. The big seller is the sleep cream (a night cream) but it's nice. High Niacinade (sp) = brighter skin on wakening. If you need a night cream anyhow, why not avail? The sizes in the glow kit aresmall, but again if you need tonic, go ahead. That 'pixi' dupe was in Aldi a wee while ago - 250ml for 3.99. Didn't you want the beauty bag?

Thanks, SisterBliss. I think I have had a small sleep cream in an advent calendar but I can't remember trying it. I would remember if it were really good or really bad so I guess I did at least quite like it. I didn't think the sizes in the Glow Kit were too bad, actually. As you say, if you need something anyway, you might as well go for the kit as a freebie. I did get the Beauty Bag but that doesn't stop me!!

ml for ml

Just £15
Worth £110*

When you spend £25 on clothing, home or beauty

Contents
  • 1x30ml Nuxe Sun Melting Cream High Protection for Face SPF50 (T233416F) Worth Approx £10.80 (£18 50ml) Cost £1.50
  • 1x70ml L'Occitane Verveine Shower Gel (T231811C) Worth £5.50 Cost 76p
  • 1x50ml M&S Sun Smart After Sun Face Mask (T225043) Worth £6.50 Cost 90p
  • 1x10ml M&S Seasalt & Freesia Eau de Toilette (T221704) Worth approx £1.25 Cost 17p
  • 1x6ml Autograph Colour Shine Lip Lacquer(Sorbet) (T222057) Worth £10 Cost £1.40
  • 1x60ml Percy & Reed Smoothed, Sealed & Sensational Volumizing No Oil OIL for fine hair (T233733U) Worth £15 Cost £2.08
  • 1x50ml Ren Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic (T232114F) Worth approx £5.40 (£27 250ml) Cost 75p
  • 1x75ml Color WOW Color Security Shampoo (T236687U) Worth £10 Cost £1.40
  • 1x75ml Color WOW Color Security Conditioner (T236693U) Worth £10.50 Cost £1.46
  • 1x Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen (Black Noir) (T232817E) Worth £12 Cost £1.67
  • 1x50ml Pure Super Hydrate Day Cream SPF15 (T226105) Worth £16 Cost £2.22
  • Clear pink bag £5 Cost 69p
I can only get it to £107.95 not £110 cost £15.
According to MSE back on line from tomorrow.

I bought it last time. Definitely worth the £15 to me and I wanted shoes (20% off) and something in the sale so I was ready to do an online shop, spending well over the required £25 to get it. I haven’t tried everything but knew some already. It will all be used with the possible exception of the lip gloss which is a bit wishy-washy for me. Oh, and I’m not wild about the perfume but can easily find a home for it.

I bought it last time. Definitely worth the £15 to me and I wanted shoes (20% off) and something in the sale so I was ready to do an online shop, spending well over the required £25 to get it. I haven’t tried everything but knew some already. It will all be used with the possible exception of the lip gloss which is a bit wishy-washy for me. Oh, and I’m not wild about the perfume but can easily find a home for it.
You are a naughty beauty buyer & buy it anyway :cool:

What if I need to return the item I ordered to qualify, do I then need to return the Beauty box?

What if I need to return the item I ordered to qualify, do I then need to return the Beauty box?
I would imagine so its free if you purchase something so if you return it then you can't get the freebie

I would have thought the same as boffy but one of the assistants told me in November that if I bought something to get the beauty advent calendar and then returned the other stuff, I wouldn't be asked to return the calendar as well. I was buying a jumper and top anyway, which I wouldn't have just bought with the intention of returning them, but it was good to know if they didn't fit or suit me, I wouldn't lose the calendar. I never tested the theory, however, and even it was true then, there's no saying it still is. I would say, though, that I don't see how they can refuse to take items back and refund you just because it means you weren't then "eligible" to have bought the beauty box. What if you had given it to someone or you had opened and used it? They couldn't say, "Well, you're not getting a refund on this dress which is too big for you, then".

I would have thought the same as boffy but one of the assistants told me in November that if I bought something to get the beauty advent calendar and then returned the other stuff, I wouldn't be asked to return the calendar as well. I was buying a jumper and top anyway, which I wouldn't have just bought with the intention of returning them, but it was good to know if they didn't fit or suit me, I wouldn't lose the calendar. I never tested the theory, however, and even it was true then, there's no saying it still is. I would say, though, that I don't see how they can refuse to take items back and refund you just because it means you weren't then "eligible" to have bought the beauty box. What if you had given it to someone or you had opened and used it? They couldn't say, "Well, you're not getting a refund on this dress which is too big for you, then".
Thank you Andi, I thought this would be the case, or they would deduct an extra £X sum of money. I would think they should then charge the full price of the kit, if I returned the other item/s but it's impossible at the claimed full price of the beauty box £115. I'm not buying it, just curious. I have two bags from the beauty bash a few years back still intact.

Last edited:
I was looking at M&S online last night and almost bought a couple of things but didn't in the end. I noticed the beauty bag was still up there and advertised in Offers, but when you clicked on "Add to Basket", nothing happened. The first time they had it recently, by late evening there was a notice saying sold out and it says they've all gone today, of course. It also says there's a final chance to get it coming soon (in 11 days in fact, to be precise).

Just quickly to say the Summer Beauty Bag is back. Final chance, it says. First and second time it was offered, it had gone by mid/late evening but I don’t know if they have more stock or less this time, or whether demand has been satiated so it might be available longer.

If anyone has a Sparks account, you should check for an email from M&S or look at your account in the app or online. They have just launched the new scheme and seem to be doing some decent introductory offers. My new offers include £20 off in clothing, home and beauty if you spend over £20! I had to read it a few times to check I had got it right. (As you know, with QVC you would have to spend about £100!) I think we don’t all get the same offers but I hope you get similar.

I am toying with the idea of treating myself to something Shay & Blue but I’ll probably wait and see if there are any other kinds of offers coming up in those categories (eg 20% off) because it looks like I can use the £20 credit when buying discounted items. It’s valid for a few weeks.

Latest posts

Back