Marla Wynne???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

caretodiffer

Registered Shopper
This our Marla Wynne? Miss Pennsylvania 1990.

ABR-507-MC_F.JPG

ABR-501-MC_F.JPG

51WWoFfdC-L._SS500_.jpg

It's not, Miss P, after being denigrated by Larry King (started by Joan Rivers!) for not being attractive, in his eyes, stayed at home to raise her two children. MW fashion website does not mention her as ex Miss P.

I've seen these photos crop up on ebay when I've searched on there for her clothes, but just thought it was a coincidence. As sad as I am for searching on ebay for QVC fashion; it did make me wonder who buys pictures of former beauty queens? And my delusions of superiority are restored!

:mysmilie_14:

this is not MW because in 1990 she was a Hollywood Producer/Writer till the sh....hit the fan and the writers had a huge dispute, she went to France and the rest is history - besides OUR Marla would not have looked like that in 1990 - I just don't believe it - this is a windup surely.

Thank you everyone who took the time to reply:mysmilie_508: I was surfing and was looking up Marla 's fashion in US and all these pictures came up in Google. I thought I will find out if it was our Marla . I know it is over 26 yrs ago, but I could not believe somebody could change so much .I read about the dreadful episode re Larry King. I felt so sorry for the affected Marla.
I thought if I asked here someone will know :happy:
Thanks again:mysmilie_504:

I've seen these photos crop up on ebay when I've searched on there for her clothes, but just thought it was a coincidence. As sad as I am for searching on ebay for QVC fashion; it did make me wonder who buys pictures of former beauty queens? And my delusions of superiority are restored!

:mysmilie_14:

I suppose they like to look at pretty women :happy: I love pictures of angels and fairies and pretty flowers, does that make me a sad person::mysmilie_476:

I suppose they like to look at pretty women :happy: I love pictures of angels and fairies and pretty flowers, does that make me a sad person::mysmilie_476:

Not in the slightest CTD, I can easily fritter away a couple of hours looking at bunnies and kittens on the world wide waste-of-time!

Attachments

• thumpbny.gif
    thumpbny.gif
    1.4 KB · Views: 223

Latest posts

Back