Marlawynne Fashion TSV 23/02/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How ****** much? In what parallel universe would you decide to pay £124.44 for a pair of trousers and a vest top?! Wynne's pricing is up there with Dyson. MW is fast approaching Michele Hope as my least favourite Q designer. The only positive thing I can say about Hope in comparison, is at least her hems are sewn.
What's a ****** "topper" when it's at home? just seen flinty wearing one. 80's duvet cover meets horse blanket..costs over £90, fabric not lined up properly so the pattern's all over the show, and it makes Debbie look wide, and then some....(Do not adjust your set). Whilst I'm making comparisons, I'm trying to decide what's the most disgusting - The clothes or the prices? I'm sure they'll find enough mugs fool enough to part with their money!

Would have been better to have one of the nicer new tops as a TSV, but we all know that the made for TSV items are never the popular items

How ****** much? In what parallel universe would you decide to pay £124.44 for a pair of trousers and a vest top?! Wynne's pricing is up there with Dyson. MW is fast approaching Michele Hope as my least favourite Q designer. The only positive thing I can say about Hope in comparison, is at least her hems are sewn.
What's a ****** "topper" when it's at home? just seen flinty wearing one. 80's duvet cover meets horse blanket..costs over £90, fabric not lined up properly so the pattern's all over the show, and it makes Debbie look wide, and then some....(Do not adjust your set). Whilst I'm making comparisons, I'm trying to decide what's the most disgusting - The clothes or the prices? I'm sure they'll find enough mugs fool enough to part with their money!
Theres a vest top for £63.00 plus change no sleeves and slits so long your bound to be showing more than you need

How much???? Are they going to last at least five times longer than my IW pairs or fit any better? Or look any better, for that matter?* And who knows or cares what brand trousers are or that they were very expensive as long as they fit well? Or should that be "what brand a trouser is as long as it fits"? My trousers are for life, not just for a season, so I see no point in changing them.

*Er, no, because I've had them two seasons already and they still look and fit like new.

Theres a vest top for £63.00 plus change no sleeves and slits so long your bound to be showing more than you need
Yes, that's the one I bundled in with the £124.44 trousers/vest top deal! What an absolute piss take - I don't think I've even seen prices so high in a "Village boutique" - absolutely shocking!

They have a plus model who I haven’t seen before (but then I don’t watch much) and god love her they have made a laughing stock of her. Her legs aren’t too bad but she is very very well endowed at the top and they have had her in some awful tops.

She didn’t look that great doing LR jewellery as she was sitting and only showing her top half. These ladies very probably look lovely in their own clothes but really it is only someone like Ali who looks good in anything that can get away with the awfulness that is Q fashion.

Has Melissa been at the fake tan as her face looks as if it has been on holiday without the rest of her.
The model is Clare Lipp, beautiful girl who looks amazing on her agency page & soldiers on with all the tat she has to wear on the Q.

How much???? Are they going to last at least five times longer than my IW pairs or fit any better? Or look any better, for that matter?* And who knows or cares what brand trousers are or that they were very expensive as long as they fit well? Or should that be "what brand a trouser is as long as it fits"? My trousers are for life, not just for a season, so I see no point in changing them.

*Er, no, because I've had them two seasons already and they still look and fit like new.

The only reason that MW's guff may last longer is that it will end up as a regretful purchase, and will languish in your wardrobe until you decide to cut your losses and throw it out! As for looking any better -absolutely not, no one's gonna see the label in the back, and as you correctly say as long as they fit well why waste your money?
I've learned my own lesson - a couple of years back when I semi retired, I received some back pay, so I decided to revamp my wardrobe and invest in some expensive clothes. Two years down the line, I can honestly say that the pricey stuff is no better than the mid-range/cheapo stuff I usually buy. In fact, some of it has been comparably worse, 2 t shirts and a sweat shirt I've actually since discarded because they lost their shape and faded. I still have a t shirt i bought in Primark for a holiday about 8 years ago and it's been washed and ironed countless times and has kept its shape and colour..it was about £4!

"Shop our style steal from MarlaWynne" Phone's just pinged and an email popped up bearing this legend.

I wouldn't even steal her clothes! If Q think those prices are "a steal" it just goes to show that they're even more out of touch than we thought!

I tried on a pair of MW trousers a few years ago and looking at the TSV nothing has changed. They are wrinkly on the leg and do not fit properly in the crotch area as you can see clearly with the white pair on the model. They are absolutely not worth the price.

Even model Ali looks terrible in these trousers as they pull and wrinkle all the way up the inside leg to the crotch and she does not in any way have fat legs. It's as if when they've stitched them they haven't used a needle meant for stretch fabric so it has just puckered and the seams won't lie flat. Cheap, made in China or Bangladesh no doubt and sold to us for a ridiculous price.

The ones on model Claire looked horrendous. If you had bigger legs there is no way you'd wear this sort of thing. That white coat didn't fit her either.

CC

I know people like MW but, as far as I’m concerned, it’s all overpriced and oversized barring the trousers which always look too tight and wrinkly. The only exception is the balloon dress although I personally wouldn’t buy one.

Before she appeared on QVC, I hadn’t heard of her so how much of a fashionista is she?

I've got a couple of those poncho type shirts and I like them but there's a huge amount of fabric, even in XS. I bought when they had an offer on but even at £35 they are overpriced and apart from the collar and cuff there's not much construction to make them. You need to keep them almost fully buttoned up as well or they fall off :oops::D

CC

Even model Ali looks terrible in these trousers as they pull and wrinkle all the way up the inside leg to the crotch and she does not in any way have fat legs. It's as if when they've stitched them they haven't used a needle meant for stretch fabric so it has just puckered and the seams won't lie flat. Cheap, made in China or Bangladesh no doubt and sold to us for a ridiculous price.

The ones on model Claire looked horrendous. If you had bigger legs there is no way you'd wear this sort of thing. That white coat didn't fit her either.

CC
I have to say Bangladesh and China make some of the most expensive and most desirable designer clothes for the top brands. These MW offerings are just over sold over priced tat.

The model is Clare Lipp, beautiful girl who looks amazing on her agency page & soldiers on with all the tat she has to wear on the Q.
Lovely girl, although for transparency I feel it's necessary to remind that agency pics are massively retouched.

I like some of the garments and am wearing a pair of the premium flatter fit trousers at the moment and they don't wrinkle like the other ones seem to. They are quite spongey and thick and remind me of what the characters in 'Trumpton', 'Camberwick Green' and 'Chigley' wore. That doesn't sound great but they wash well and look smart. lI like 'em!

I see that they have restocked the wisdom tooth dress; the one available with or without sleeves in a variety of colours. Debbie Flint likes it; especially as it has 'paaw-kets'. She just has to see a pocket and goes into Flinty raptures.

Latest posts

Back