MarlaWynne TSV 03/05/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yet another brand on QVC for which I don't understand the hype. A lot of it is too boxy and shapeless and too expensive, in my opinion. I've no doubt that the name of Marla Wynne bumps the price up, but I'd never heard of her before we were subjected to numerous shows on QVC.

All the usual expressions will be used - figure flattering, skims the body, relaxed dressing, hides the lumps & bumps... I think they amount of fabric is excessive, I'd have to gather it up when climbing stairs & be very careful coming down as it looks a trip hazard. I love a maxi &, after many months of abstinence from QVC, have just bought two from Denim & Co that are lovely.

Which two did you get, T? I was having a look there after you mentioned this previously....What's the fit /sizing like? I too like a maxi but more a relaximaxi (think trainers/birks) than heels Maxi. I know that may not be your thing, but I'd be interested in what you purchased as the Marla looked great on Sally....(OMG did I just say that) & also on Jk, imo

Yet another brand on QVC for which I don't understand the hype. A lot of it is too boxy and shapeless and too expensive, in my opinion. I've no doubt that the name of Marla Wynne bumps the price up, but I'd never heard of her before we were subjected to numerous shows on QVC.

To quote Kabler the gabbler "MarlaWynne is a designer range". Ooh, aren't we lucky that it's sold on selly telly?

Which two did you get, T? I was having a look there after you mentioned this previously....What's the fit /sizing like? I too like a maxi but more a relaximaxi (think trainers/birks) than heels Maxi. I know that may not be your thing, but I'd be interested in what you purchased as the Marla looked great on Sally....(OMG did I just say that) & also on Jk, imo

Sorry, just read up thread, & link. Funnily, I was looking at these. Which colour did you get? I think I'd need a lg as I'm a 14 (going on 16 - diet starts tmw!!!!) but I do like a looser/relaxed fit...What do you think?

https://www.qvcuk.com/Denim-&-Co.-P...eveless-Maxi-Dress.product.177099.html?upsh=1
I bought in Coral & Navy, size M as I'm a 12 & they are a really good fit.
Thanks for answering.
I checked out that video yesterday and really liked the navy option but unfortunately not available in my size
Ordered the lapis yesterday https://www.qvcuk.com/Denim-&-Co-Pe...ress-with-Keyhole.product.177112.html?sc=SRCH hope it’s the same fit and quality as my last years purchase.

I've just measured them & the sizing given online is correct. I've got 40 inch hips, the M measures 43 & I feel I need that extra bit of room as I hate the 'caught on the bottom' look. I love stripes, even though the horizontal ones can be less than flattering, the fact that these are like brush strokes softens that & normally I'd be irritated that they don't match up at the side seams but that also stops me from looking too broad in the beam.

I recently ordered the dress in the link below It`s 100% cotton, also has a cotton lining, with a crinkled cheesecloth type finish and its in the sale for £20 but use code BREEZE at checkout and you get 20% discount plus its free delivery so it cost me £16 all in.
https://www.romanoriginals.co.uk/cotton-embroidered-maxi-dress-40901red

How do you find this site, V, in terms of quality, materials, delivery, customer service, returns? The prices seem quite low? Thanks in advance x-B-x

How do you find this site, V, in terms of quality, materials, delivery, customer service, returns? The prices seem quite low? Thanks in advance x-B-x

I buy from them regularly. I`m registered with them so they frequently send me excellent voucher codes such as the current 20% discount code BREEZE. Delivery is always free and quick. Quality is good too and I usually buy during their sales. Returns for me are easy because i have a local Roman store so I take any returns to them so I can`t actually say how quick they action returns by mail. Items come well packaged and so far I`ve been very happy with them. The only reason I order off the website instead of buying in my local store is the discount codes can only be used online plus there is more choice online and new products are available straight away whereas my local store may not stock everything because of shortage of floor space.

I buy from them regularly. I`m registered with them so they frequently send me excellent voucher codes such as the current 20% discount code BREEZE. Delivery is always free and quick. Quality is good too and I usually buy during their sales. Returns for me are easy because i have a local Roman store so I take any returns to them so I can`t actually say how quick they action returns by mail. Items come well packaged and so far I`ve been very happy with them. The only reason I order off the website instead of buying in my local store is the discount codes can only be used online plus there is more choice online and new products are available straight away whereas my local store may not stock everything because of shortage of floor space.

I use the website too Vienna and can recommend for quality and delivery. I've used the online 20% off code recently on two sleeveless blouses and a jacket for a wedding. I'm very pleased with them all and they are all keepers. I would say that the measurements of garments on line are true to size which in my experience is pot luck with QVC. I can't comment on returns to Roman Originals as I've nver had to send anything back.

Latest posts

Back