Marlawynne TSV 25/06/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They do look bad don’t they. Apart from the creasing and pulling they are so tight on the calf that if you’ve been sitting down they’ll ride up and have to be yanked down when you stand up. Very annoying. I generally give Marla the benefit of the doubt but not so sure now. Does she ever appear by video link? Is she still involved with the range? It seems doubtful. At this rate Marla Wynne will be joining countless other over priced ranges on the qvc bonfire.

Just caught on my Alexia earlier today Marla moved from her New York apartment during first lockdown to a much larger place in ?Colorado - think it was.
Now my liking a daily look on Rightmove have managed a nosey in a recently sold presenter home but these in the US I can’t stretch to 😂😂😂

I think we should all start a spreadsheet with all the things we are glad we had a near miss with, tot it up to see how much we have saved (on Q‘s postage alone). Even if we take off the stuff we did buy elsewhere there would still be enough left for quite a few treats.
You lot have saved me so much money over the years. Yes I do shop a lot online - I have a full on full time job and family (old and young) to look after. I rarely use the highstreet especially since COVID. Online shopping makes more sense to me and I am very careful about what I buy from John Lewis to Amazon. Everything is a "considered purchase" - and usually I am not taken in by the sales blurb.

I am also very good about returning. My Hermes guy picks up from my door (at the lower price) - I just text him. I would much rather pay £3+ and get my money back than let it sit in the cupboard/wardrobe/drawer. I will also use the 60 day money back guarantee properly - if I don't use it or like it over the 60 days back it goes. I know they will sell off the clothes as cabbage stock to sellers who then use eBay, unlike Amazon that just destroys things. That said I rarely buy clothes due to appalling sizing, dated styles and postage costs. I wouldn't pay a shop £3+ (the Hermes charge) per item just to try something on.

If I return using the 14 day cancellation I always check that they refund my original p and p - they often forget that. Anything I take immediate dislike to goes back the next day via Hermes - that's convenient and I can track. Still takes ages to get my money back. I have tried packing a number of items in one Hermes box (all in their own bag and labelled up), but I buy less now and want to get stuff back asap. When I put in one box, it does take longer to get a refund

I use an app to track all my purchases and returns (into categories). They get an email when there are any delays. Has taken me a few months to get that sorted and I dread to think of all the times I missed being overcharged.

Hope my thoughts help newcomers....

I am glad everybody feels those trousers looked awful on the poor models, anyone who had them on looked like they were wearing the wrong size!!!! I thought it was a real emporer's new clothes moment!

That’s a point has anyone seen Marla via video? Most US based ranges i.e Tova have them on link.Has MW started this range and now retreated and left the Chinese manufacturer to it?
MW’s probably too busy, designing more wrinkly trousers to flog, to bother appearing on video. 🙄

On now comedy gold fashion 171 602 £52.50 for a see through shirt in yellow yuk.
Oversized comedy blazer 177 556 £60.00 only for a circus 🤡
Check out your baskets 😂

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

£52 FOR a vest top 190040

Dear Lord, they really are taking the p......
To be fair, it's more of a jumper than a vest top, and maybe in Harrod's you might expect to see something similar, but superior in every way - but this is a shopping channel and this is a "designer" who nobody outside the shopping telly world has ever heard of, and from what I can see, the quality of her stuff is absolute shite! I can't find any examples at the moment but I've definitely seen MW vest tops ( as seen in primark) going for £45 for a pack of 2 + p&p. Let's face it, all Q fashion is overpriced but MW does seem to be one of the worst offenders!

On air now 185536...check out the price..worth all of £12!!!!

Last edited:
Melissa likes letting us all know she has 9 of the MW layers essentials jersey set of 2 v-neck tops, each set of two priced at £41.98 plus P&P £3.95.
So I make that £413.37 in Marla’s vests tops alone.
I have a set of the long sleeved tops but they don't seem to do them anymore.

Latest posts

Back