MarlaWynne TSV 18/02/20

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
the next MarlaWynne TSV is on the 18/02/20

This brand will go the way of YK and Join - overexposure, overpriced and over here! Can’t come soon enough as the quality decreases, the price increases, the “style” goes down the Swanee with each new batch of shows.

As for the BA - annoying in the same league as Vonda and the 2 Abbi.

brissles

VIP Shopper
Yes, I can picture RL now, stroking her clothes and pointing out the various 'attention to details' while showing off her latest french polished nails to full advantage.

(I wonder how the row with Schofield and all the claims of behind the scenes toxicity has panned out, in light of recent events, just saying )

Dream Girl

VIP Shopper
Yes, I can picture RL now, stroking her clothes and pointing out the various 'attention to details' while showing off her latest french polished nails to full advantage.

(I wonder how the row with Schofield and all the claims of behind the scenes toxicity has panned out, in light of recent events, just saying )
Would you believe pictured in full blown embrace!!! in a magazine I’ve seen

Turandot

I bought a Marla Wynne white shirt last year . I paid full price £80 and the quality was not great.Stretch cotton,it shrunk even though I gently hand washed it. I wanted a smart shirt for hosp appointments and couldn’t get out at the time.
Very disappointed after the hype.

Dream Girl

VIP Shopper
Oh my word 24 hours of Melissa Hardy with there are crepe shirts and there are crepe shirts but this is a MW Lux!!! Crepe Shirt.

Lux, stunning, beautiful, fantastic, beautiful, luxury cut, stylish and MW knows just.... ....... ........ ..... ........

😠😏😒

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks