ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MarlaWynne Flatter Fit Melange Capri Trousers

QVC Price £69.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.98
P&P £4.95

Petite

Regular

These capri trousers from MarlaWynne are made from a Stretch Twill fabric with textured melange detail for a more casual denim look, and feature side slits, back patch pockets, faux front pockets and a fly. Comfy, chic and flattering, this pair will take you through workdays and weekends in easy style.

Keep it casual - team back these versatile trousers with trainers or sandals and a laidback top to create an effortlessly fashionable everyday outfit, perfect for relaxed days, long (or short!) journeys, staycation holidays and more.

Dress things up - go for a smarter feel by styling them with wedges, heels or glamorous flats, a shirt or blouse and a few key pieces of jewellery, for a sophisticated look that's ideal for work, dinner dates and get-togethers with loved ones.

Find a hue for you - it's easy to find the perfect pair with a choice of six gorgeous colours. Opt for Black or Cloud as a classic option to go with everything, Almond or Sand as an elegant neutral you can wear all season long, or Sage or Storm Blue to add a pop of on-trend colour to your wardrobe.

• 76% viscose, 21% nylon, 3% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Storm Blue
  • Black
  • Sage
  • Cloud
  • Almond
  • Sand

I normally agree with LATI and Boffy, but I won't buy trousers that don't have pockets. I struggle enough to get the right length leg and with little or no elastene in the fabric, so the deal breaker is having no pockets. I need somewhere to put my hands.

On Grammar - the use of words beginning with H can sometime irritate. At school (and perhaps Tori can correct me or not) I was taught that it was correct to say ..... an hotel rather than a hotel.
This sums up what I would tell my students:
For the letter “H”, the pronunciation dictates the indefinite article: Use “a” before words where you pronounce the letter “H” such as “a hat,” “a house” or “a happy cat.” Use “an” before words where you don't pronounce the letter “H” such as “an hour,” or “an honourable man.”

What has Alex Kramer got on her feet???!! Watching Marla Wynne TSV show... Is it fluffy green slippers... Or are they elf shoes????? I'll go get my specs 😂

EIGHTY QUID
oh dear me, such a bargain. I'll order one in each colour.

Someone send for the men in white coats!!!

Don’t know about shoes but according to Melissa these Ripple effect TSV trousers are the answer to the worlds problems.
Don‘t fear she says just choose any of the amazing colours and there’ll be a stunning drama creation on its way later to team with the really, really lux trousers

Is that wool or string she has on her greasy hair. If not she needs to shoot her hairdresser.

god I wish she would wash her hair

These are not my thing as I don’t wear cropped trousers but had a look at the description and the sizing.I would always look at the hip measurements rather than waist and the sizing goes up in 1” increments, what is that about?How anyone gets their correct fit in this range is beyond me.Has the larger size model been trotted out in these? All wrinkled round the knees , don’t even look good on Ali!

This sums up what I would tell my students:
For the letter “H”, the pronunciation dictates the indefinite article: Use “a” before words where you pronounce the letter “H” such as “a hat,” “a house” or “a happy cat.” Use “an” before words where you don't pronounce the letter “H” such as “an hour,” or “an honourable man.”
So "an hotel" is an anomaly - I can't think of any more. On the subject of H, my bugbear is hearing people pronounce it "haitch" when spelling something out, it's aitch fgs!

So glad I came on here. Ordered the black this morning, had ignored all the wrinkles and lumps and bumps still visible on the models - even Ali - thinking somehow on me they would be just what I needed. How did I get suckered in again with the promise you can wash and wear and send back blah blah. I would have got them home, put them on and had more £ with Mr/Ms Hermes at my door next day to take them back. Order cancelled

So glad I came on here. Ordered the black this morning, had ignored all the wrinkles and lumps and bumps still visible on the models - even Ali - thinking somehow on me they would be just what I needed. How did I get suckered in again with the promise you can wash and wear and send back blah blah. I would have got them home, put them on and had more £ with Mr/Ms Hermes at my door next day to take them back. Order cancelled
Good save JFM....If I were you, I'd treat myself to something lovely to wear from somewhere else, and buy a nice bottle of wine or three with the change! I just had a look at the presentation and I've had thought that seeing them all hanging there like creased rags on the rail would be enough to put anyone off. WTF is all the creasing about, especially visible on Natasha in the size 16 - They looked like a pair of Norah Batty's old tights! There wasn't a great improvement to be seen on the smaller girls either. I also noticed that the way they creased everywhere gave that awful "V" around the crotch area, so longer top required me thinks! I suppose it would draw the attention away from the Norah Batty leg creasing.
A horrible pair of trousers from a horrible "designer" at a horrible price!

Is that wool or string she has on her greasy hair. If not she needs to shoot her hairdresser.

god I wish she would wash her hair
I'm so glad someone else mentioned this... I just don't 'get it'. She is a stylist, has a really stylish home and garden and gets paid to flog Marla Wynne so hey ho - might not be her actual style.... But what does M ask for at the hairdressers? Those big bleached chunks remind me of Pat Sharp (80's DJ) and in our house are referred to as 'bird sh*t streaks' 😂

I’m loving that top that Melissa is wearing, but not at that price.
I do wish they would stop going on about “throwing” things on. If only.
With my poor achy shoulders it’s a major effort to get some things over my head.....

Latest posts

Back