Micael

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I Love Chocolate

Registered Shopper
OMG! He’s driving me nuts. Usually, in his summary of the item, he just repeats exactly what the guest has just said.

This time, on with Davina, he’s said when he gets up he always puts his gym gear on so that he’ll do some exercise. Davina said the same thing 10 seconds earlier!! Micael made out it was his idea! You couldn’t see Davina at the time, but if I was her I’d have rolled my eyes or said I’ve just said that!!

I quite like him. I remember when he interviewed Susan Boyle as I thought he did a great job of making her feel at ease.
I also recall he did a superb interview with Jimmy Connors, really put him at ease and asked well placed questions, he'd clearly done his homework.

I also admire his grace with his brother's and his own illness. He wrote so sensitively and eloquently about both.

i know he mentions his mother and whilst I get annoyed when family are trotted out I suppose an unmarried male presenting female products needs someone to refer to unless he goes down the Charlie road and talks about “our little summer dress/our little xyz”

I also recall he did a superb interview with Jimmy Connors, really put him at ease and asked well placed questions, he'd clearly done his homework.

I also admire his grace with his brother's and his own illness. He wrote so sensitively and eloquently about both.
It’s obvious that he tries to do a bit of homework and preparation for shows which is the way it was in the old days, rather than winging it like the females who rely on giddy girl talk with the BA to see them through and if all else fails go for the iPad and trot out your kids/grandkids.

i don’t watch much now but even when I did I much preferred the male presenters who are far less hyper.

I really like Micael, he is so genuine calm and gentle. He has a lovely soft voice and a genuine humour. He doesn’t waffle on with ridiculous stories about ....... he’s not one of the me me me look at me me me brigade, quite the reverse he is in fact quite shy and that is a redeeming factor. Lovely to see him back.

As well as liking Micael, I like also like Charlie and Dale along with Craig, although I don’t know why Craig is not so popular. They all have good humour and don’t drive me round the bend. The one that I can’t bare to watch is Simon Grabbi, he is so conceited and vain, loves himself to death and is greasy!!

On the male presenters Charlie and Miceal are #1 as they do their homework. Dale would be next and then Craig for me. I detest Simon's presenting style, so I refuse to put him on the list.

It must be clear by now that I find most QVC presenters difficult to watch. It must just be me! I can’t understand why they think it is a good idea to have the same collection of people every week, year after year............ I am so bored with the same act and same tales about their favourite subject - themselves. Simon B. is up there with the worst of them. Cringefest.

Latest posts

Back