Miceal

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He can do what he likes to his teeth or any other part of him, but please stop interrupting in order to spout forth a stream of monotonous (literally one-tone) repetition of the obvious - item numbers, colours etc, and just add more to the conversation.

I haven’t seen him recently but it sounds like he’s joined the other zelebs who feel the need to alter their looks. Botox lips, piano key teeth, caterpillar eyebrows and a button nose, imo they look ridiculous. The trouble is I see young women trying to emulate these people when actually they are naturally lovely looking as they are.

Has anyone noticed that Miceal is sporting a new set of teeth. I noticed when he smiled on the Accessories Sale show that they were quite prominent and and he seemed to be aware of them. It's a bit of an obsession of mine
Yes, they're a bit much, aren't they?
Miceal, described by Glamour magazine as ‘the most dapper man on TV’!
I just wish he'd stop dressing like his granddad with the cardis and comfy slacks all the time. I don't know about Dapper Man; he looks more like Cooper's Catalogue Man to me.

I haven’t seen him recently but it sounds like he’s joined the other zelebs who feel the need to alter their looks. Botox lips, piano key teeth, caterpillar eyebrows and a button nose, imo they look ridiculous. The trouble is I see young women trying to emulate these people when actually they are naturally lovely looking as they are.
😂 love it !

Listening to Darth Vorderman wanting us to pay for our day of death on the ads, she clearly has new teeth - as she speaks like an old person trying to keep her false teggies in 😂😂 (I remember listening to David Jacobs on the radio, and in his later years he sounded them same)

I didn't succumb to implants, I had to have them because I had inherited lousy guns and used steroids inhalers without knowing how they affect the gums. (I was sadly able to afford them due to an inheritance.) I couldn't get on with the plate I had to use pending my jaw and gum recovering from deep rooted infections. So, though I get that having veneers/implants can be seen as a vanity, maybe they had a dental issue?

I didn't succumb to implants, I had to have them because I had inherited lousy guns and used steroids inhalers without knowing how they affect the gums. (I was sadly able to afford them due to an inheritance.) I couldn't get on with the plate I had to use pending my jaw and gum recovering from deep rooted infections. So, though I get that having veneers/implants can be seen as a vanity, maybe they had a dental issue?

I'm obsessed with looking after my teeth - they're definitely English teeth and very quirky despite my teen braces.

However, I've been having real problems with a dry mouth that's leading to gum problems and infections that my dentist has been warning me to keep on top of. He offhandedly mentioned implants for further down the line should I need them but warned me they need serious upkeep and aren't an easy fix.

How hard are they to look after? I'm managing to keep my own at the moment and don't think I'll be able to afford an implant or two but you're the only person I've 'met' that has them. I also use steroid inhalers (though have been able to drop my dosage since we went carpet-free, changed bed and bedding to memory foam and wool and done a few other things to help with my asthma). Were you told to rinse straight after using? My friend wasn't and ended up with oral thrush but that seems paltry compred to losing teeth!

I feel your pain about inheriting lousy gums and am sorry for your loss.

ETA: I'd HATE sleb teeth. Too white's not right! And Miceal needs to change his personal trainer. I'm not sure of the muscle name but he's getting 'Arnie humps' on both sides of his neck and it looks daft especially when he sometimes has 'hanger bumps' on his clothes. Dapper, my arse!

Last edited:
Ah he’s not the worst by a long chalk. Yes I did think he’d had his teeth done but not to the extent of the Rylan/Price brigade.

Grip reaper CV not only has new teeth but as part of face reconstruction her palette is over the back of her head making speech laboured. Always a sure sign of a mega face lift.

Huge white plastic teeth are weird (Rylan, Katie, Stan Collymore, Shane Warne etc). They are clearly fake so why pay £30K or more to get them put in?

I haven't paid much attention to Miceal recently so haven't noticed his teeth but I'm glad he shaved that beard off.

CC
He looks ten years younger without the fur on his face. I think he bulks up because he is extremely short in stature. Most men hate being short. Women ? They can live with it.

Ah he’s not the worst by a long chalk. Yes I did think he’d had his teeth done but not to the extent of the Rylan/Price brigade.

Grip reaper CV not only has new teeth but as part of face reconstruction her palette is over the back of her head making speech laboured. Always a sure sign of a mega face lift.
Julien McDonald is another one who whistles through his new teeth.

Latest posts

Back