Michael DiCesare Hair Care Tip on 4pm Show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He always seems a nice chap, sorry he and Q UK have parted company again. DH and DD are using a litre of the copper peptide shampoo I got from TKmax for about 17 quid. It smells nice and I had to offer them an alternative to them pinching my Wen!

I've bought DiCesare products from this site, in case anyone wants to stock up http://www.beautystoreonline.co.uk/ but it doesn't look as though they've got a huge amount of stock.

I bought the Liquid fix from Tk max for £2.99, they were selling it on Q for around £19, tbh I wasn't impressed with it.

I found liquifix only worked when setting hair on rollers which, to be fair, is how MdiC demonstrated it. It was too heavy to use for blow-drying or with a curling wand.

I found liquifix only worked when setting hair on rollers which, to be fair, is how MdiC demonstrated it. It was too heavy to use for blow-drying or with a curling wand.

He used to use it with curling tongs aswell ,which ive tried and it worked no better than any supermarket brand.

I'm using a litre size of MdC oatwash shampoo bought from TK Maxx clearance section for a fiver.
My son loves it as does one of the dd's & any time she stays over she always borrows it.

I also got a few other MdC bits & bobs for 3e including liquifix & a conditioner. Great value.

I used his marine extract,turquoise S&C and those little vials of hair restoring serum after chemo and thought it was very good. I don't know if he still makes them as I did not see that range on his brief return when it seemed to be all about copper peptides or some such. I wonder why he left...

I used his marine extract,turquoise S&C and those little vials of hair restoring serum after chemo and thought it was very good. I don't know if he still makes them as I did not see that range on his brief return when it seemed to be all about copper peptides or some such. I wonder why he left...

If you follow the link I posted earlier, that website has a couple of the aquabiotic products including the split end repair (only part of a kit) and the shampoo I think.

That's the one. I would not pay that for a shampoo these days as I decided my hair looks no worse with Pantene Pro V or John Frieda than with Aveda or Ojon so for once I am taking note and sticking with the plain old brands. I did like L'Occitane ultra rich S&C, but was surprised it suited me as I do not have ultra dry hair!!!!!

That's the one. I would not pay that for a shampoo these days as I decided my hair looks no worse with Pantene Pro V or John Frieda than with Aveda or Ojon so for once I am taking note and sticking with the plain old brands. I did like L'Occitane ultra rich S&C, but was surprised it suited me as I do not have ultra dry hair!!!!!

I have thick wiry hair and have used Pantene for years and find my hair is in better condition than a lot of folk I meet, just wish it would grow down instead of out. I use very little other products as they tend to be perfumed which irritates my face. A drop of Avon oil is all it gets between shampoo and conditioner.

Latest posts

Back