• Light TSV 2.jpg
    Light TSV 2.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 109
Bell & Howell Set of 8 Superbright 8 Lumen Swivel Solar Disk Lights
Item Number: 719567
QVC Price £37.00
Todays Special Value Price £26.00
P&P £3.95

This set of eight Swivel Solar Disk Lights from Ben & Howell are powered by sunlight, they each boast 10 LEDs providing eight lumens of output, and are designed to light up any outdoor space from walkways, steps and railings to patios, trees and even the garden shed. With automatic daytime shut-off, these clever solar-powered disk lights are laid flat to the ground in your garden and can be swivelled to the perfect lighting angle with ease to add inviting lighting exactly where you need it.

Perfectly positioned LED lights - an innovative design means that these lights sit flat on the ground, making them an ideal lighting solution for steps, paths or driveways. When you've decided where to place them you can then angle the disks with the 10 LEDs to where you'd like the lights to shine.

Simple installation - no wiring, cords or ground stakes to assemble, these lights can be simply pushed into the ground so they lie flat, and as long as they get sunlight in the daytime, they will be ready to light up your outdoor space as the sun goes down.

Pretty or practical? You decide with these handy lights. Whether you want to add an inviting lighting accent to your al fresco dinner party, trace along the edge of your favourite flower borders, highlight steps or stairs, or add lighting to the side alley of your house for safety, these lights are ideal for every lighting job. They can also be easily moved if your needs change.

Versatile garden style - not only are these lights great for adding ambiance and helping with safety, they also add a practical edge by illuminating gate posts, trees and even your house number. Even if the ground is uneven, you can still swivel the light directly onto what you need to highlight - just push the middle and use the multi-directional swivel to move the LEDs.

• Long-lasting
  • Water resistant - IP44 rated
  • Automatic daytime shutoff
  • Uses rechargeable battery only when needed
  • Rust-free, stainless steel bezel
Colour options:

• Silver
  • Bronze

Contains:

• 8 x Swivelling Solar Disk Lights (h x w): 14cm x 11.5cm (5.5" x 4.5")

All measurements are approximate

Who's wearing the dodgiest outfit? Michael or Lorna? :oops:

These lights aren't for me, my garden is not in the least bit modern.

CC

I’ve ordered the bronze set. I’ve got a gravel bed in my back garden with 3 buddhas (2 of which I plant up with busy lizzies !). A couple of these lights will be perfect to highlight them.

I like solar lights but the high street have much better quality that last for years and much cheaper than Qvc

Now I've had another look they are quite substantial. Would look nice illuminating a water feature if you had one.

CC

Micheal is harping on about lighting up your garden in the autumn.
So how much sunshine do we get in the UK to charge these at that time of year.
Theres a trick how to charge solar items. Make sure they have an on/off switch when you buy them. The TSV does. Then turn the switch to off. Leave out in full sun for at least three day and nights. This super charges the battery. Then in the night switch to on and hey presto the best illumination ever..

Theres a trick how to charge solar items. Make sure they have an on/off switch when you buy them. The TSV does. Then turn the switch to off. Leave out in full sun for at least three day and nights. This super charges the battery. Then in the night switch to on and hey presto the best illumination ever..
The ones I bought from Q 20 years ago will NOT charge unless the switch is on.

I bought 8, only 1 is still working now (although I have changed the batteries a few times).

No bad though for 20 years, and they were not available anywhere else at the time.

The ones I bought from Q 20 years ago will NOT charge unless the switch is on.

I bought 8, only 1 is still working now (although I have changed the batteries a few times).

No bad though for 20 years, and they were not available anywhere else at the time.
You do have to switch them on after the 3 days of charging with the switch off.

Have they sold out, as I can no longer find them?

I thought they were on "advanced order from the getgo" which normally means unlimited supplies.

Sold out and no advanced orders.
There is absolutely no consistency with QVC.

Last time I bought an AO item "from the get-go" (I hate that phrase) it meant that they were just taking the orders, and would then get in the number required to meet those orders, so they didn't have to keep any stock. So the item lasted the full 27 hours since the launch.

So this time, I didn't bother to order at 9pm while I thought about it, only to find that they were sold out this morning, so a whole day of no stock of the TSV.

What a shambles!

There is absolutely no consistency with QVC.

Last time I bought an AO item "from the get-go" (I hate that phrase) it meant that they were just taking the orders, and would then get in the number required to meet those orders, so they didn't have to keep any stock. So the item lasted the full 27 hours since the launch.

So this time, I didn't bother to order at 9pm while I thought about it, only to find that they were sold out this morning, so a whole day of no stock of the TSV.

What a shambles!
basically advanced order is not unlimited in stock levels, they only ever have a certain amount of advanced order stock that they can sell & if they sell completely they either get more (for a later date) or end it after that

basically advanced order is not unlimited in stock levels, they only ever have a certain amount of advanced order stock that they can sell & if they sell completely they either get more (for a later date) or end it after that
I think that with the mattress topper TSV, they made them to order, then despatched direct from the factory. They were exclusive to QVC even though they were branded Silentnight, and they were not even made by Silentnight.

I think that with the mattress topper TSV, they made them to order, then despatched direct from the factory. They were exclusive to QVC even though they were branded Silentnight, and they were not even made by Silentnight.
that was acutally a slightly different one that was an advanced order/made to order as i remember seeing that wording on the screen on the strap (as they do on some of the higher end clogau pieces)
Does anyone know what time they sold out?
they sold out during the night as they put sold out on them on air at the start of the 9am hour

Latest posts

Back