Michael Perry Garden TSV 13/06/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My iPad mucked up post, see above.

Attachments

• IMG_4907.PNG
    IMG_4907.PNG
    121.4 KB · Views: 84
Yes, according to the website the silver is available, but at the full price.

So I rang CS to order (if I could still get the TSV price), and they said they were completely sold out.

So I refreshed my screen, and they were still shown as available. She said they were definitely not!

So I tried to order online, and it went through (but I didn't complete the payment, of course).

WHAT A SHAMBLES!
When I saw them they were still advertised at the tsv price. Just read the rest of this thread, so can see you managed to get the bronze in the end, so at least CS came through in the end.

I think the price is good at £3-75 each inc pp, although I didn't need 8 for what I had in mind.

But what I do with the surplus ones is keep them in a sunny place indoors e.g. on a windowsill, so they are always charged. Then if I have a power cut (not infrequent) I immediately have them to hand, and can put one in each room so I can walk around without holding a torch.

That's what I did with my previous 8 from at least 20 years ago, but only 1 of those still works. They were almost unheard of at that time.

Maybe that’s because they’ve found similar ones cheaper elsewhere. 😉

I ordered a set of the silver ones during the 9 pm show and know exactly where I’m putting them. Here’s hoping they work and don’t conk out within weeks. 🤞

I predict it’s going to be fun when those that have been sold on you can put them here or here or even here. On arrival finding in that position they won’t actually get sun in order to charge and they have to find an area with sunny daylight to get some charge.

TODAY IS THE DAY …...

….. that the solar lights should be shipped.

Have waited over 2 weeks so far.

Guess what - - - order status still saying "awaiting stock".

What a shambles.

I wonder if the solar lights that were due today are coming direct from the supplier? That might be why our accounts say “awaiting stock.”

If that is the case then we’ll get them before the account is updated.

According to CS, Hermes will deliver them. 😉

I wonder if the solar lights that were due today are coming direct from the supplier? That might be why our accounts say “awaiting stock.”

If that is the case then we’ll get them before the account is updated.

According to CS, Hermes will deliver them. 😉
Probably coming direct from China to QVC, then they will despatch them.

TODAY IS THE DAY …...

….. that the solar lights should be shipped.

Have waited over 2 weeks so far.

Guess what - - - order status still saying "awaiting stock".

What a shambles.
It WAS the day :(

Now they are not arriving at QVC until week commencing 19th July !!!!

Complete the following sentence:

What a - - - - - - - -

Latest posts

Back