Michael Perry

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No, I suggested self employment! I must have seen thousands of people & some of them were really interesting including a Share Fisherman & a pearl diver - both rarities in the land-locked West Midlands & two people who went on to record iconic 1980s songs

Was he the one that shilled the weapon torches?

If so, he also did some sketches of the presenters and some magic that astounded Charlie (or was he just acting???)

I still haven't had mine, 17 days after ordering.

What a shambles!

I have a few tattoos.

Bathory goat. My favourite musician.
A Thor's hammer with protection runes written.
My dogs name.
A Viking with longship.
Katheryn Winnick portrait.
And most important of all, my mam and dad's name in runic.

Why in runic?

Listening to a discussion about tattoos on my local radio station a lady phoned in and said she'd had her first tattoos for her 80th birthday!

She explained that she'd had a wonderful life and was grateful that she still enjoyed excellent health and had made the decision that she didn't want to be kept alive should she suffer some life destroying illness or accident.

On her chest her she'd had tattooed 'do not resuscitate' and on her back were the words 'please turn over'

Not on their birth certificates, no.

I have their shortened names, Joe and Liz on my right arm. Just written in Runic.
Is it pretty writing then? Because no one/very very few people will be able to read the writing?

Given that many people have tats to look nice/'have a tat'/display the design in some way/ am I missing something here?

I knew someone who had some names/words inked on in Arameic (sp) She didn't have Arameic heritage, neither was she religious. She seemed to enjoy telling enquirers however, that this was an ancient language & what the names were & what their 'meaning' was.

Just personal preference. I have had some people ask what they mean, and gladly told them.
Being interested in Norse history, it came natural and after they both aren't here anymore, I wanted to honour their memory.

Latest posts

Back