Michael Perrys Garden TSV 09/01/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can't wait until gardening season starts again but I'm going to attempt to grow all my own plants next year rather than buy them.

CC

Nut Pecker Bird Feeding Station with Peanut Butter Bird Food

Michael Perry TSV.jpg

Can't wait until gardening season starts again but I'm going to attempt to grow all my own plants next year rather than buy them.

CC

From seeds or cuttings ? I’m rubbish at growing my own but last year I managed to root some penstemons. Can’t remember which plants I took them from so their colours will be a surprise when they bloom !

I really enjoy Michael Perry’s shows, he is very knowledgeable and is keen to share his knowledge. If he’s allowed to that is, with the presenters interrupting every 10 seconds with a load of horse manure 💩

Nut Pecker Bird Feeding Station with Peanut Butter Bird Food

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.519515

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.520197

QVC Price £35.00
Todays Special Value Price £21.98
P&P £4.95

This attractive Nut Pecker Bird Feeding Station from Grumpy Gardener is a multi-station bird feeder featuring a contemporary timber house design that comes with four different flavoured jars of Peanut Butter Bird Food that you simply slot into place. Create a welcoming space in your garden with this pretty feeder thatll attract a huge variety of garden birds.

Tasty treats - the Peanut Butter Bird Food is made from premium quality ingredients such as tallow, which the birds love and contains no bulking agents or fillers. You’ll receive four different flavours too - Original, Meal Worm, Insects and Berry.

Choose yours - the attractive bird feeding station looks like a little wooden house and comes in four pretty colours to complement your outdoor space. Choose from subtle shades of Fern, Lavender, Lemon or Rose to welcome your feathered friends in.

How to use - insert each jar into the holders and turn the wooden clasp to keep it in place. Then hang the feeder high up onto any strong surface, away from predators and enjoy the many new visitors you’ll get in your garden. Please make sure garden birds have plenty of fresh clean water for drinking and bathing.

Stock up - choose our Auto Delivery option and you’ll receive a further five deliveries every 60 days, each including eight jars of Peanut Butter Bird Food, all at our Today’s Special Value price.

Bird food:

Human allergens: this product contains nuts and wheat
High in energy
Always supervise children when handling this product
Not suitable for human consumption
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
Minimum 9 months upon delivery

Colour options:

Fern
Lavender
Lemon
Rose

What’s in the box?

1 x Nut Pecker Bird Feeding Station (h x w x d): 22.5cm x 22.5cm x 15cm (8.9” x 8.9” x 5.9”)
4 x Peanut Butter Complementary Bird Food (330g) - in Original, Meal Worm, Insects and Berry

Each Auto Delivery drop contains:

8 x Peanut Butter Complementary Bird Food (330g) - two each of Original, Meal Worm, Insects and Berry

Please note: clean feeding and drinking areas regularly with warm water and a mild detergent. Keep food in feeding stations fresh and dry, removing any wet or old food to prevent spread of bacteria and diseases. Please wash your hands after handling this or any bird feed.

Delivered directly from Grumpy Gardener: please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery

All measurements are approximate

From seeds or cuttings ? I’m rubbish at growing my own but last year I managed to root some penstemons. Can’t remember which plants I took them from so their colours will be a surprise when they bloom !

I really enjoy Michael Perry’s shows, he is very knowledgeable and is keen to share his knowledge. If he’s allowed to that is, with the presenters interrupting every 10 seconds with a load of horse manure ��

I grow seeds. I had amazing sweet peas and cosmos last year and I made fab chilli oil from home grown chillis, loads of herbs and I had tons of raspberries to make jam. I grow a lot for my mum as well and hers do better than mine!

CC

I can imagine the squirrel gymnasts having a field day with those open jars of butter

If there's no way of securing the jars in the feeder the squirrels might just take the whole pot. They have no problem making off with half a coconut shell.

CC

I can't find out how much the auto-delivery is, presumably it is cheaper than the combined feeder and food.

They’ve just said that the auto-delivery is 8 more jars, rather than the food and another feeder. I assume the price will be the same as the TSV.

gosh trust QVC to make a relatively cheap hobby into an expensive one the postage costs alone for the auto delivery will feed the birds for several months

Auto Delivery price is same as TSV price

Just seen on Amazon that 4 jars cost nearly £19.00 plus over £3 postage so based on that QVC's seem a good deal if you are thinking of going for auto delivery. They havent got the feeder to compare. They have one for a single jar plus 4 jars for £30 plus postage.

If there's no way of securing the jars in the feeder the squirrels might just take the whole pot. They have no problem making off with half a coconut shell.

CC

I could see that there were 4 clips to hold the jars in, but not once did they mention these.

That SHOULD have been an important fact to mention, but no, they were too interested in showing lots of videos of pretty birds.

this peanut butter type food is available for a couple of pounds from Wilko and other high street shops with the mealworm or without

Latest posts

Back