Michael Perry's Garden TSV 12/04/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

another possible one is

Hayloft Plants 6x Begonia Limitless in 9cm Pots (it popped up as a tsv price but might be wrong) £18.99 + post

Hayloft Plants 6x Begonia Limitless in 9cm Pots
Item Number: 720595
QVC Price £24.00
Todays Special Value Price £18.99
P&P £4.95

This collection of six Begonia Limitless plants from Hayloft Plants boasts a stunning new Begonia variety for 2021, which boasts very large blooms in unique colour-changing shades ranging from soft pastels to deep rose and rich apricot. Make a grand floral statement in your summer garden this year with this new variety of classic begonia.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this collection directly from Hayloft Plants you’d pay £24, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £18.99, plus P&P, you’re saving £5.01.

Delivered directly from Hayloft Plants - in early May to UK only (including Highlands, islands and Northern Ireland)

Garden-ready blooms - forget whether your old begonia corms will come back to life, have no fears whether your plug plants will grow, because you'll receive your Limitless Begonias already established and raring to go. Delivered in early May all you will have to do is plant them on into containers, baskets or borders then just sit back and enjoy the display.

A little goes a long way - with their big 10cm (4") blooms and compact but relaxed habit, these Begonias will form the perfect shape for container gardening, offering an even display of flowers. Just one 9cm pot will fill a 30cm (12") patio container or you could plant three pots into a 40cm (16") container for a full and colourful display.

Summer-long colour - the Begonia Limitless variety is more vigorous and floriferous than many other bedding begonias. They will produce flowers from late May and repeat-flower all the way through to the first autumn frosts. Not to mention they will even grow well in shade/part-shade to add colour to a dull corner of your garden.

Multi-coloured display - each of the plants in this collection will produce the typical multi-petal flowers that begonias are famous for, while colour-changing though apricot, lemon, pink, cream, rose and tangerine shades. What better way to delight passers-by than with a beautiful, ever-changing, floral display at your front door?

• Key wildlife attracted: bees and butterflies
  • Flowering period: late May - October
  • Planting position: sun, part-shade, shade
  • Soil type: well-drained, fertile
  • Mature size (h x w): 50cm - 70cm x 50cm - 70cm (19.5" - 27.5" x 19.5" - 27.5")

Contains:

• 6 x Begonia Limitless Colour Changing plants (in 9cm pot) - with apricot, lemon, pink, cream, rose, tangerine flowers

Cultural instructions:

• Keep soil moist
  • Grows best if receives afternoon shade
  • Dead head
  • Feed regularly
  • Corms may be lifted and over-wintered in a cool dry place

All measurements are approximate

Thoughts on getting these. I have had some hit and miss with QVC plants. I bought loads of container plants (geraniums etc) from my local nursery last week but can't plant out because the weather is so cold. I still have a couple of pots to fill

It was well into the summer before mine arrived last year and were so small that summer was over before they had filled the pots. Never again. I’ll wait and get locally or do without.

I also bought the fruity scented ones which were even worse. Out of 6 only 3 came to anything and the smell was non existent.

As Boffy has said, and I have often thought about, I have never lived in a flat let alone a high rise building, and often I said to friends how awful it must be during lockdown, I can’t believe it was anything but awful for thelong time we have had.

As Boffy has said, and I have often thought about, I have never lived in a flat let alone a high rise building, and often I said to friends how awful it must be during lockdown, I can’t believe it was anything but awful for thelong time we have had.
I lived in a tower block and not a very nice one either. It would have been very hard for anyone living in that kind of accommodation for all of lockdown, especially if elderly or with children.

DG, the dahlia TSV has been and gone.

CC

I lived in a tower block and not a very nice one either. It would have been very hard for anyone living in that kind of accommodation for all of lockdown, especially if elderly or with children.

DG, the dahlia TSV has been and gone.

CC
lets hope its all over now. Going abroad looks a bit hit n miss I will be making the most of my outdoor space I feel privileged to have

Latest posts

Back