Lights TSVV 2.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 127
  • Lights TSVV 3.jpg
    Lights TSVV 3.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 148
  • Lights TSVV 4.jpg
    Lights TSVV 4.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 145
now thats a blast from the past ...I doubt Jill Gauntlet will be presenting this tsp ;)

Luxform Set of 10 5 Lumen Filament LED Path Lights
Item Number: 519531
QVC Price £30.00
Todays Special Value Price £21.94
P&P £4.95

This solar light set from Luxform features ten stylish, solar-powered garden lights, each featuring a decorative crystal-style lens with a filament LED bulb inside and light sensors for automatic activation at dusk. Easy to install and with no wiring required, these beautiful path lights are great for illuminating your garden and pathways with warm, welcoming light.

Brighten your outside space
- each filament LED bulb can generate up to 5 lumens of light, which is the equivalent of five tealights. The lights are outdoor-proof so they’ll provide warm white light even on the darkest and rainiest of conditions; and with ten lights to the set, you have enough to fill any pathway or border.

Smart energy - save on bills and energy costs with these solar-powered garden lights. All you have to do is place them in any sunny spot in your garden; there are no wires to connect and installation is easy.

Suits any space - with their traditional, elegant design, these path lights look stunning as a set and will suit any outdoor space. Simply plant them in grass or in a bed of stones and watch the warm white light create a welcoming ambience.

• Wipe clean with a damp cloth
  • Lamp lifetime: up to 10000 hours

Technical specifications:

• Bulb type: LED
  • Colour of LED: warm white
  • Batteries required: 1 x 300mAh Ni-MH rechargeable
  • Voltage: 1.2V
  • Wattage: 0.36W
  • Height above ground: 32cm (12.5"); including ground spike: 42cm (16.5")

Sadly she probably will and presumably she’ll have several sets in her garden as she always says Luxform lights are “amazing.” Considering she says that her garden is small, it must be lit up like a Blackpool illuminations.:sneaky:
‘Actually’, they’ll fit nicely in her small garden, as these ‘little’ lights will fit in a ‘little’ corner, or a ‘little’ space, or can be put on a ‘little’ table, or ‘actually’ put in a ‘little’ pot and they’ll look good. 😊

i do wonder how M Perry can be bothered listening to two women blethering on about garden gnomes and unicorns dear god what tat
I like his Instagram page. He does some very interesting garden work so QVC is probably a side line, to cover the mortgage payments.

Lord above some (all) of the ornaments should be consigned to the tat graveyard in the sky. Do people really pay money for these? On second thoughts my neighbours (couple in 50’s and 2 at uni) have a garden full and its the kids who do it.

I watched about 10 mins of them trying to flog the ornaments with artifical grass/moss, he hardly said a word, it was mainly the 2 women yacking away.

BA‘s fall into 3 categories:

Those who can shriek as loud or louder than the banshee presenters - eg techie Abbi, Anna from LR , Abby C and the awful Vonda and anyone selling steam cleaners.

Those very few who can keep the presenters in check eg Tova and Joey

And then there are those who can’t shout over them and get lost in the presentations, not their fault at all and would really like these people to be able to say their bit without interruption about grandkids, holidays etc . I used to be able to name the culprits (yes you Ali K) but they are all at it now so it would be much easier to name the one who doesn’t.

Latest posts

Back