Michael Perrys Garden TSV 25/02/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I use liquid tomato food on my flowering plants. £2 per 750ml bottle in B&M or Home Bargains.
I’m retired so I have the time to feed the garden a couple of times a week.

RJ’s Flower Power probably gives very good results with fewer applications for people who don’t have hours to spare.

I've used flower power for a long time and always found it good, although it is costly. When I first started buying it I worked full time so had less time for the garden and for shopping but I had more money so started buying flower power. We'll see what results are this year. Last year I had so many tomatoes people were pointing :oops:

CC

I've used flower power for a long time and always found it good, although it is costly. When I first started buying it I worked full time so had less time for the garden and for shopping but I had more money so started buying flower power. We'll see what results are this year. Last year I had so many tomatoes people were pointing :oops:

CC
We did have a long hot sunny summer perfect for tomato's

We did have a long hot sunny summer perfect for tomato's
Ahhh. And I thought I was improving as a gardener :D :LOL: :LOL: My RJ annual shrub and rose feed arrived today. We shall see, although to be fair every one of Richard's products has made a difference to my garden but I agree that's it's far too much money to be spending. I rent my house out from spring to autumn and the highlight for the guests is the garden so I have to be on top of it and make it as easy as possible to maintain.

CC

Richard Jackson's 2kg Flower Power Premium Plant Food
Item Number: 735385
QVC Price £35.00
Todays Special Value Price £23.98
P&P £3.95

Show your plants some extra love and care with Richard Jackson's 2kg tub of Flower Power Premium Plant Food. It's formulated to help your plants grow bigger, better and healthier, boasting a range of key nutrients and special bio-active ingredients. Designed for both indoor and outdoor flowers, fruit or vegetable plants, you can apply your Flower Power using a watering can, to help them receive the nutrients they truly need to prosper.

*A great saving: If you were to buy Richard Jackson’s 2kg Flower Power Premium Plan Food from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £35 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £23.99 plus P&P, you’re saving £11.01. It's our best value Richard Jackson Flower Power plant food promotion of the year!

Delivered directly from Richard Jackson - please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery to UK only (including UK Highlands and islands, and Northern Ireland).

Flowers powered - this plant food formulation helps your plants to grow more flowers, fruits and vegetables. It contains extra high levels of potash, as well as all the major nutrients and trace elements for strong, healthy growth. It also contains special bio-active ingredients (humic, fulvic and amino acids) to help plants utilise the nutrients better, as well as seaweed extract and a wetting agent to help all those nutrients reach the roots. It can be applied through a watering can for indoor and outdoor plants.

Award-winning nutrients - Flower Power is tried, tested and trusted by thousands of QVC customers and contains Bio-active technology, which is a major advancement in plant nutrition used by professional growers too. In fact, professional growers have used Flower Power to win over 100 Gold medals and 1st prizes at major flower shows for their plants. It's the plant food for every plant and every gardener!

• Use 5g of Flower Power per 4.5 litres of water
  • Keep out of reach of children and pets
  • Wear gloves during application
  • Wash hands after use
  • Replace lid between applications
  • Store in a cool, dry place

Contains:

• 1 x Flower Power Premium Plant Food (2kg) - makes up to 1800 litres of feed

Mr AE bought the moss stuff along with the root booster last year. We were both astounded at how well they worked. The flowers are long gone after spectacular displays but the lawn is still lush. It's normally yellow and flat with dog tracks torn up in it but it's thick and green and needs a good cut already.

Try the lawn magic as well. Mr CC commented on how good the grass was after using it and then moaned like mad because the grass was growing thicker and faster and so he had to cut it more. No pleasing some folks! I always use root booster when planting up new plants for a good display. Nothing of Richard's comes cheap but it does work.

CC

Try the lawn magic as well. Mr CC commented on how good the grass was after using it and then moaned like mad because the grass was growing thicker and faster and so he had to cut it more. No pleasing some folks! I always use root booster when planting up new plants for a good display. Nothing of Richard's comes cheap but it does work.

CC

I just had Root Magic and the pest stuff in my basket but emptied it. As Strato says on another topic, all those P&Ps are just ridiculous. Even more so as items come directly from them.

I'll mention the lawn magic to Mr AE. I'll also tell him Mr CC recommends sharpening the mower blades and eating spinach for all the extra mowing ;)

, Try the lawn magic as well. Mr CC commented on how good the grass was after using it and then moaned like mad because the grass was growing thicker and faster and so he had to cut it more. No pleasing some folks! I always use root booster when planting up new plants for a good display. Nothing of Richard's comes cheap but it does work.

CC
Candy you’ve sold Lawn Magic to me, I’ve always dreamed of a lush green lawn !

Latest posts

Back