TSV 1.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 46
  • TSV 2.jpg
    TSV 2.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 41
  • TSV 3.jpg
    TSV 3.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 37
Flippin’ eck not chairs again - does this one have wheels which allow one to go around the garden planting and weeding and
shoving Flower Power over everything?

Not for me, I like to sit relatively up straight rather than sprawling with my arms and legs dangling as I would in this chair.

Bry would love it and the other dogs would have as well. Not buying it for him though. I prefer the egg chairs but still too much money and I'd waste far too much time snoozing in it.

CC

My Garden Stories Oslo Padded Large Rocking Chair
Item Number: 725324
QVC Price £289.00
Todays Special Value Price £159.00
P&P £5.95
5 Easy Pays of £31.80

Had a long day? Grab yourself a book, a drink and sit back in this luxurious rocking chair from My Garden Stories. It boasts an oversized design with supportive cushioning for comfort, while the minimalist style instantly lends a sophisticated touch to any space. Whether you place it in the garden for moments in the open air or use it as a complimentary piece in your conservatory, it'll make a modern, soothing addition to your space.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this My Garden Stories Oslo padded large garden rocking chair from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £289, plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £159, plus P&P, you’re saving £130. That's over 40% off!

Elevating your space - with its chic, simple grid design, this chair will have you rocking gently through the week in comfort and style. It's made from a powder-coated steel frame, while the cushioning is so soft and sumptuous, you'll probably finish a book (or two) in it! The chair can be used indoors or outdoors, plus it's super-easy to assemble.

Choose your chair - available in Sage, Graphite or Pebble, you can pick the perfect rocking chair to complement your garden design. The new Sage option has a sage steel frame with a matching sage cushion and the Graphite option has a grey steel frame with a grey cushion, whereas the Pebble option boasts a light taupe steel frame with stone-coloured cushioning. The choice is yours!

Please note - due to carrier restrictions, only one of this item can be ordered at a time. If you wish to place an order for more than one of this item, please place separate orders for each.

• Powder-coated steel frame with seat cushion
  • Easy assembly
  • For indoor and outdoor use
  • Rocking chair (w x d x h): 97cm x 101cm x 87cm (38.2" x 39.8" x 34.3")
  • Maximum user weight: 120kg

Colour options:

• Sage - NEW
  • Graphite
  • Pebble

Care instructions:

• Always use on a firm, flat and level surface
  • Ensure the furniture is erected in its intended position and that any locking mechanisms are engaged prior to use
  • Take care when using the furniture near other products such as barbecues, candles, lanterns or heaters

All measurements are approximate

If anyone's interested in the hanging egg chair, Aldi have their version online for £199, however, I don't believe it folds down like the QVC one. If you've got space to leave it out/cover it in the winter it looks like a good buy.

CC

If anyone's interested in the hanging egg chair, Aldi have their version online for £199, however, I don't believe it folds down like the QVC one. If you've got space to leave it out/cover it in the winter it looks like a good buy.

CC
I have a cover for mine. I just take the huge cushion out and store that inside for the winter

Latest posts

Back