Michael Perry's Garden TSV 27/04/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Solithia Set of 4 Glass Changing Crystal Solar Lights TSV 27/04/19
Item Number 517690
QVC Price £29.00
Todays Special Value Price £22.44 (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
P&P £5.95

This set of four solar lights from Solithia feature a glass crystal-cut design with hidden solar panels and multi-directional LED lighting with white, coloured or colour-changing options. Environmentally friendly and effortless to install, these solar-powered lights will brighten up your garden wherever you place them.Great for the environment, great for you - with their sleek solar-powered technology, these lights charge with sunlight, meaning they don’t require battery replacement or fiddly wires to install them. This allows you to set them up anywhere in your garden, whether that's in your grass on the ground stakes included or sitting on your table, and they won't need a lot of maintenance.Set the mood - with three different lighting options to choose from, you can set the perfect mood in your outdoor space. Select the warm white lights to give your garden a pretty glow, or go for the colour-changing or still colour options to create a beautiful colourful outdoor display.A versatile lighting choice - these solar lights can be used as table lamps, path lights or garden stake lights, making them a versatile addition to your outdoor space that you can change around to suit the occasion.Beautifully designed - featuring an invisible solar panel under each of their upper glass domes, you can enjoy the ease and eco-friendliness of solar-powered lights without the unsightly panel showing. These lights' crystal-cut texture also creates a stunning surround light pattern wherever they're placed, making them a beautiful addition to your garden, both day and night.Contains:4 x Midi Crystal Solar Lights4 x poles4 x stainless steel ground stakes1 x instruction manual

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.517690

View attachment 17164

I’ve had a few good solar light sets from Q over the years. I must buy some from B&M this week and see how they compare to similar costing 4x from Q

I just bought some lights from Primrose to hang in the tree - they are rubbish and I'm annoyed because I bought 3 sets of 3. They were on offer but not worth it. Costs the same price to send back so I haven't bothered but buy cheap buy twice and I should have known better. The best lights I have bought are those "real flame" torches from ideal world. Really good.

Looking for a garden sprayer, the pump type, for a one off project bought a £9 from B&M and it wasn’t worth 9p, didn’t work at all but couldn’t return it as it was full of messy liquid. The wasted £9 would have been better going towards a good one albeit we would have had a job cleaning it out as it would be too expensive to just chuck away after use.

At the same time I bought clips for tying in climbers - they are a bit like clothes pegs - and they are very easy to use even if it is only to keep it in place until you have tied them with garden twine.

I would really like some new solar stake lights. The last ones I bought were from Tesco Direct and lasted a good 7 years of daily performance... Also got two strings of plain solar fairy lights from Tesco which are still going strong...

But Tesco direct doesn't exist any more and I don't know where else to look for reliable lights. Most I've seen on QVC get poor reviews. I didn't even know this make Solithia but on QVC American sights, 3 sets of their solar lights have awful ratings...

Keep looking I guess!

Had the TSV launch on for about 30 mins so far (beating my usual limit for Miceal) and about half past the hour, De Jaeger George was presenting some bulbs - Fritillaria and another type - and on both there was a really 'chilly' moment between George and Michael. First time Georgr shot down a comment and then Michael made a planting suggestion for Frit. bulbs, and George completed ignored then negated it.

Not the most professional!

WELL, Peter Paul & Mary aka Michael Micael and Jill looked like 3 royal plonkers stood at the start of the tsv holding a light each. Seriously ????

Each to their own, but for the amount of 'light' these solar plastics give out, you're better off lighting a candle. A neighbour has them in his front garden - worse than useless. I was sucked in with the whole 'solar' marketing ploy when I bought one of the early solar garden fountains. The memories of my misfortune at spending a fortune are such that I have flashback nightmares.

So in essence I'm done with all things 'solar', AND I HATE anything that changes colour anyway - so naff.

I bought last years TSV, similar to today’s, and absolutely love them! They had amazing reviews on QVC which can’t be seen now but people were wishing they had bought more and asked for them to be sold again. They cast beautiful patterns on my garden table, which is where I use them as I prefer them without the posts and leave them on white as I don’t personally want the colours. They are far superior to other solar lights I have tried, look as good as the day they arrived and give me great pleasure.

I agree they are still working and look amazing. I bought 4 sets last year well worth every penny. oddly I love the colour changing and the cut glass is superb quality

Michael Perry just told Biagi he was the "cheese man" :mysmilie_17: Morning Michael if you're reading this!

CC

Biagi gets on my thrupennny bits he must have said and you get about seven times in the one sentence and dont you just love it when they say you might get this or that for an elderly relative as though we are all fecking disabled or something

Latest posts

Back