Michael Perry's Garden TSV 27/04/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought last years TSV, similar to today’s, and absolutely love them! They had amazing reviews on QVC which can’t be seen now but people were wishing they had bought more and asked for them to be sold again. They cast beautiful patterns on my garden table, which is where I use them as I prefer them without the posts and leave them on white as I don’t personally want the colours. They are far superior to other solar lights I have tried, look as good as the day they arrived and give me great pleasure.

I too bought them last year and I love them so I was really pleased to see them back and have ordered another set especially as I broke one of the original ones - my fault as I had it on a table and tipped the table up and it fell onto my patio. I also remember people being disappointed that they hadn't ordered them last time so it seems that they got a good supply in this time.

They are far superior to anything I have seen in garden centres and such like and throw out lovely patterns.

Did anyone buy the recent solar garden lights tsv

Just wondered if anyone bought these. I am really annoyed because I bought them last year and really loved them so was pleased when they came back into stock. However, myself and others who have put on reviews have complained that they only stay alight for about an hour. I wrote to customer services to complain and they have sent me an email back to say the courier will pick them up.

I noticed last night that the item is showing as not available and when I questioned them today about that he said they had sold out - dont believe that for a minute as I think that they were faulty and they have decided to pull them. Funny that they were available a few hours earlier. Someone did put on here before the tsv came up that they had been sold in the US and people had complained about the lack of time they lasted. Surely if they had had that problem over there, they shouldnt have been selling them here.

Just wondered if anyone bought these. I am really annoyed because I bought them last year and really loved them so was pleased when they came back into stock. However, myself and others who have put on reviews have complained that they only stay alight for about an hour. I wrote to customer services to complain and they have sent me an email back to say the courier will pick them up.

I noticed last night that the item is showing as not available and when I questioned them today about that he said they had sold out - dont believe that for a minute as I think that they were faulty and they have decided to pull them. Funny that they were available a few hours earlier. Someone did put on here before the tsv came up that they had been sold in the US and people had complained about the lack of time they lasted. Surely if they had had that problem over there, they shouldnt have been selling them here.

They are still showing

https://www.qvcuk.com/Solithia-Set-of-4-Glass-Colour-Changing-Solar-Lights.product.517690.html

Latest posts

Back