Microplane foot file & buffer TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I ordered one on advance order because I missed out. I don't know if I'll get it. I wish I'd ordered straight away because my feet are really bad this year, split heels, very hard skin, and I've tried everything. I use a scholl planer now but I'd love to try the microplaner.

Mine was shipped on the 20th, thought it would arrive today but no. Oh well should be tomorrow.

I ordered one on advance order because I missed out. I don't know if I'll get it. I wish I'd ordered straight away because my feet are really bad this year, split heels, very hard skin, and I've tried everything. I use a scholl planer now but I'd love to try the microplaner.

Sound exactly like my feet used to be! I've got the Scholl grater thingy & that didn't get rid of it all like the Microplane has.

I am gonna come over as a bit of a nutter here, but I found it a strangely euphoric experience the first time I used it, and I don't have horrific feet. Was just lovely getting soft pink heels !!!

Actually I overdid it a bit and made my heel bleed the first time :eek:

I am gonna come over as a bit of a nutter here, but I found it a strangely euphoric experience the first time I used it, and I don't have horrific feet. Was just lovely getting soft pink heels !!!

So did the model on the launch. :eek:
Was quite funny watching her trying to hide the dripping blood! :D

Ouch, Julie! I hope you're okay now.

Did the model really cut her foot? Eek! Mind you, if they have to perform the same operation over and over again for 15 minutes and then again an hour later and their feet aren't that bad to start with, I suppose it's not surprising.

I find it hard to believe that in my younger (and far more supple) days, I actually used a knife to carefuly pare the dead skin off! :eek: I'm surprised I only cut myself the once.

The microplane is brilliant and it is very easy to overdo it the 1st time. I did make my feet quite sore for a few days, but did not draw blood. I think in the beginning you can get carried away and do not realise how much you are actually taking off and my feet were not that bad.

SSG
X

Ouch, but you are a naughty girl!!!!!!

I notice that the leaflet in with the microplane actually states that diabetics shouldn't use it, if that is the case then I think QVC should have made more of point of saying that on air.

I notice that the leaflet in with the microplane actually states that diabetics shouldn't use it, if that is the case then I think QVC should have made more of point of saying that on air.

They certainly should have Sazza. Quite often too.

i did say last week there should have been a warning last week when it aired.There was not even any warning scrolling along the bottom of the screen.

Just got mine, I virtually grabbed it off the postman when he rang the bell! Using at we speak and must say its pretty good. Hope you get yours soon, its too long to wait.

No foot thingy

Thought it was only me who had not received mine (living in Wales) My deliveries from Qvc are really slow.
:mad:

I haven't got mine either. On my account, it shows as order shipped on 20/6/08, so why is it taking so long to arrive? If it wasn't for others posting here that they haven't received theirs, I'd be thinking it had been lost in transit. Here's hoping we get them tomorrow!

Oh good - not just me then....I ckecked "my account" - mine was also sent 20/06 (what's the hold up)......I need it desperately! I've resisted using my usual foot file in anticipation - but my feet are getting too embarrassing now!

Me neither and I so wanted to mum's feet for her before she went on hol this weekend, seeing as I talked her out of having them done by a chiropodist, showing as dispatched 20th BUT as I've already mentioned above qvc only debited my account yesterday I mean they aren't going to send goods out until they know they've had payment so imo I think you take the dispatch date as a pinch of salt go on the date of debited transaction, it seems to be happening more and more I can wait 2 weeks from dispatch date but if ring up and complain I get them either the next day or day after.... bizarre!:mad::confused::(

Latest posts

Back