Microplane foot file & buffer TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine came around 2pm, but as the site was down couldn't report in.

One I broke my nail trying to get the ****** front cover off the grater.:mad:

For some reason my grated cheese is just very fine dust and keeps falling out the grater openings!!!:confused: Not sure if this is good or not?

I remember the when Alison etc would say numberous times on air live if you have a medical problem consult your doctor before using. Or usually a Tcaller would ask can I use it? This just did not happen. Makes me think QVC where really wanting to sell this out as quick as possible.

Still a grate product! LOL

I'm also waiting for mine! If it's anything like the BE TSV, it'll be another week before I receive mine, as I only got that last Saturday (21st) even though it had been shipped on 9/6 according to the "my account" details.
I can't wait to try the Foot file though as my heels are really dry and in dire need of a good old grating! :eek:

My microplane came today and having used it, I am really glad I bought it. I am very impressed with the fact that it shaves the hard skin off by grating it and does not leave a rough surface. Thanks to everyone for recommending it, otherwise I'd still be wondering whether I should have gone for it.

Hi everyone,

I've just joined here and wanted to thank you all for all the helpful comments and advice I've had since I started lurking a little while ago. I'm kicking myself that I didn't buy this microplane thingy, I thought it was just another useless gadget I'd throw in a drawer and never use. :(

Oh well, I'll just keep an eye out for it to be back in stock I suppose!

For some reason my grated cheese is just very fine dust and keeps falling out the grater openings!!!:confused: Not sure if this is good or not?

I remember the when Alison etc would say numberous times on air live if you have a medical problem consult your doctor before using. Or usually a Tcaller would ask can I use it? This just did not happen. Makes me think QVC where really wanting to sell this out as quick as possible.

my....ahem....cheese dust :eek: goes everywhere as well - is this normal.....???

When I got mine I did wonder if I was ever going to get the cover off the file it was on so tight!!!! :eek:

did your dust go everywhere though???

Some dust did escape. It would be surprising if it didn't as you hold the file over your foot as opposed to under it. If it was always under the foot then all the dust would fall into the holder.

Just got mine, I virtually grabbed it off the postman when he rang the bell! Using at we speak and must say its pretty good. Hope you get yours soon, its too long to wait.

Hey, that's a pretty neat trick? Are you typing with your tongue or your nose? :D:D:D

Hi, just had a go with mine and it's great, had a real job to get the cover off at first, I actually thought it wasn't going to come off and I would have to send it back. My feet feel fab. Hope you all get yours soon - will probably in tomorrow's post.

Sound exactly like my feet used to be! I've got the Scholl grater thingy & that didn't get rid of it all like the Microplane has.

In that case I really hope I get this now if you had such good results. Fingers crossed.

Mine arrived today. I didn't think my feet were too bad but I'm amazed at the amount of stuff coming off them!:eek:

Mine arrived yesterday and I am seriously impressed!

My feet already felt and looked pretty good, but this got LOADS off :eek:

But I did find the dust (no gratings) went everywhere, despite the lid.

I wondered why the models on the demo had their feet in such funny positions - I realise now it was so we didn't see their skin floating around! ;)

Latest posts

Back