Microplane foot file & buffer TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can I please have the item no for this:rolleyes:
Sound really good, wish I'd have gone for it now:eek:

Twinkle, the item No. for the Microplane Foot File is: 432232 and they cost £21.00 + £3.45 P&P They are currently in stock and you'd be a fool not to treat yourself. (and the family can use it too!)
I think it's the best thing I've ever used on my dry heels and after only 3 goes with it, my heels are now really smooth and I can once again wear mules etc. without feeling embarrassed about the state of my feet! thumbs up A bit expensive maybe, but worth it's weight in gold IMHO! Go on Twinkle order it and if you buy it through QUIDCO, you'll get another 5% off (eventually!) See their website - it's all explained if you've not already joined!)
Happy shopping!:D:D:D

Twinkle, the item No. for the Microplane Foot File is: 432232 and they cost £21.00 + £3.45 P&P They are currently in stock and you'd be a fool not to treat yourself. (and the family can use it too!)
I think it's the best thing I've ever used on my dry heels and after only 3 goes with it, my heels are now really smooth and I can once again wear mules etc. without feeling embarrassed about the state of my feet! thumbs up A bit expensive maybe, but worth it's weight in gold IMHO! Go on Twinkle order it and if you buy it through QUIDCO, you'll get another 5% off (eventually!) See their website - it's all explained if you've not already joined!)

Thanks Sheila! :p:D

No the buffer does not have a cover, just the grater I this the latter is sharper and its a safety thing.

The foot file (grater) has a protective cover and a receptacle cover.

The buffer has a protective cover which when taken off clicks onto the other side to become a receptical cover.

The leaflet that came with it says this too. Look at the part where it says, "This package includes".

Hope this clarifies matters.

Last edited:
I've just ordered one!!! Now I hope I will get it before I go on holiday on the 16th: my feet are not looking the best at the moment!!! Thanks ladies for your precious advice!

Had my reflexology treatment yesterday and my friend was astounded at the improvement in my feet. I have much greater flexibility to the skin on my feet and rather than the skin being yellow on the soles of my feet, its actually pink.

So stop dithering and order one, as I'd be amazed if you regret it.

The foot file (grater) has a protective cover and a receptacle cover.

The buffer has a proptective cover which when taken off clicks onto the other side to become a receptical cover.

The leaflet that came with it says this too. Look at the part where it says, "This package includes".

Hope this clarifies matters.

Thank you. Just shows I do not read things properly! :eek: To think I nearly sent it back :eek:

Just tried to order but it is out of stock again. Boo hoo.

Thanks Choppysocks.

I have just ordered one but for heavens sake don't tell Sillysausage who may be thinking of having me sectioned! LOL.

Or that I bought the electric tart warmer - well I had to because I had just ordered tarts from the Lady Darl. Can't have one without the other!!!!!

Looking forward to baby soft feet!

Thanks Choppysocks.

I have just ordered one but for heavens sake don't tell Sillysausage who may be thinking of having me sectioned! LOL.

Or that I bought the electric tart warmer - well I had to because I had just ordered tarts from the Lady Darl. Can't have one without the other!!!!!

The tartwarmer is brilliant Tilly. I've only had mine two days and I love it. But I'm not telling!

Haven't tried the Microplane........yet! :eek:

Thanks for not telling BB.

I shall look forward to all my purchases arriving next week followed by a trip to the local tip to recycle all the cardboard boxes!!!!

They say confession is good for the soul but I think I shouldn't have confessed my buying sins on the forum. LOL

Thanks for not telling BB.

I shall look forward to all my purchases arriving next week followed by a trip to the local tip to recycle all the cardboard boxes!!!!

They say confession is good for the soul but I think I shouldn't have confessed my buying sins on the forum. LOL

Hehe, that's what we're here for and it goes no further. Absolutely no point in involving anyone else:D.

Thanks Choppysocks.

Hmm, Tilly, I actually have recently ordered one too!! I guess maybe if we're both sectioned, we could ask to be put in the same room in the loony bin!:D

Oh Sillysausage, that would be great!!!!

Is this the right moment to say I ordered the Backstretch too?

Might as well get it all out at once!!!!! LOL

Latest posts

Back