Microplane foot file & buffer TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

clemenzina

Registered Shopper
Received my TSV yesterday and got to work straight away. All I can say is, it works :D

Yes, it's expensive, but it's going to be worth it, IMO, for ease of use and effectiveness.

clemenzina

Can't wait to get mine although I will have to have a go with it on my mum's feet, mine are too smooth!:D

Oh funny, I was wondering if anyone had received their's yet.

Can't wait for mine to come. No not expensive if lasts for years which I believe it will. Oh by the way I don't have hard skin, so those who commented how I would never let my feet look like that. Prevention!;)

I'm still waiting for mine to be despatched:( I do already have the Orb version so I know that they really do work. I have in the past tried all manner of files and lotions and potions but this has been the most effective product for me so worth every penny. Can't wait to try the buffer which I have not used before.

Me too

Received my TSV yesterday and got to work straight away. All I can say is, it works :D

Yes, it's expensive, but it's going to be worth it, IMO, for ease of use and effectiveness.

clemenzina

Hi,
Mine arrived yesterday and I used it last night. I don't have a lot of hard skin, so I used the buffer mostly. I thought it was very effective and I am glad I bought it.
:):):)

I didn't have hard skin until I hit 40. I really don't like it nor the way it can sometimes catch on tights. I have been using the Scholl and I am looking forward to comparing the two for effectiveness. Hope mine arrives today!

Got mine yesterday, works great, except that the plastic cover that catches the gratings keeps falling off! Gratings all over the floor! (just on the longer handled one). Anyone else have this problem or know what I might be doing wrong? :confused:

This is the only thing that works on my feet, I have ordered one for DH too.

Re problem with shavings- what about spag bol for dinner? :D:eek:

Got mine yesterday, works great, except that the plastic cover that catches the gratings keeps falling off! Gratings all over the floor! (just on the longer handled one). Anyone else have this problem or know what I might be doing wrong? :confused:

Shake n Vac anyone?

Jude x

By the time I ordered mine it was on waitlist - :mad:I was so busy rushing out the door that morning to work and I forgot but I think they are expecting more stock so hopefully I won't wait too long.

By the time I ordered mine it was on waitlist - :mad:I was so busy rushing out the door that morning to work and I forgot but I think they are expecting more stock so hopefully I won't wait too long.

Mines on advance order too Mrs D .

Did anyone catch the date for the advance order dispatch?

I ordered mine soon after the launch after reading the rave reviews. It's showing as being shipped last Friday so I hope it turns up today.....!!

Mines on advance order too Mrs D .

Did anyone catch the date for the advance order dispatch?

I seem to remember the middle of July?
Mine arrived yesterday & it is FAB!
I have dreadfully hard skin - or used to - on my feet & the microplane removed it all within a few minutes! I am well impressed.
I've also got a Ped Egg, which is good, but doesn't touch the microplane!
Well worth the wait & nothing like the Scholl foot graters that I've also got.
Really great product.:)

I bought one because everyone here said it was so good!

QVC should pay Graham for running this site! :D

But I also bought one in Sainsburys a few weeks ago, not a grater one, more a rough surface, 2 sided, Scholl and reduced to £3.70ish and that is fab too.

Turns hard skin to dust rather than grating it off.

I didn't realise how effective it had been on my feet until AFTER I had ordered the TSV! :rolleyes:

I thought they said two weeks for waitlist?????:confused:

Mine was shipped on the 20th so hope it arrives shortly, QVC have been pretty quick recently. I check to see if postie has a spring in his step and know he has one too.

Latest posts

Back