Mike Mason joins Ideal World TV

cheesecake

They already have Cazzie, it was funny :p It was the first time I saw the 'under the hammer' thing, very very bidtv!!!

NEXUS

Paul Beque tone it down he still shouts like a lunatic :mysmilie_19:
This Satnav has a really clear 6" screen :mysmilie_15: it has an easy to follow menu :mysmilie_15: up to Maps are easy to obtain :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15: If you are saying I wannit I wannit I wannit :mysmilie_13: Order now while we still have stock, but check out your basket before they are sold out and gone HURRY HURRY we only have a very limited number of these left, you may never see them again :mysmilie_8:

Dave

Still just a Pleb!
This Satnav has a really clear 6" screen :mysmilie_15: it has an easy to follow menu :mysmilie_15: up to Maps are easy to obtain :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15: If you are saying I wannit I wannit I wannit :mysmilie_13: Order now while we still have stock, but check out your basket before they are sold out and gone HURRY HURRY we only have a very limited number of these left, you may never see them again :mysmilie_8:
Not till tomorrow anyway - :mysmilie_59:

mr tom

A new era? same old sh#t.
''get yours before somebody gets yours''

it's not quite Oscar Wilde.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks