Mike Wall

gemcherub

VIP Shopper
I just wanted to say how wonderful Mike is really, with Miles leaving such big shoes to fill I had my doubts but no need I find Mike just as helpful and on the ball.
I haven't been buying much really but had a few delivery issues which Mike has resolved immediately, he always replies to emails and answers and solves issues as soon as possible.
Just wanted to say a big thanks to TJC for finding us another wonderful Operations Manager.

Sapphireblue

VIP Shopper
I just wanted to say how wonderful Mike is really, with Miles leaving such big shoes to fill I had my doubts but no need I find Mike just as helpful and on the ball.
I haven't been buying much really but had a few delivery issues which Mike has resolved immediately, he always replies to emails and answers and solves issues as soon as possible.
Just wanted to say a big thanks to TJC for finding us another wonderful Operations Manager.

Hi GC,

I met MIke at the customer day a few months ago. I was a bit worried when Miles left however, I found Mike to be very sincere and a charming gentleman.
I am please all you issue were sorted out quickly.

Pinkpussycat

Meeoow....
And he has such a sexy voice...!! :mysmilie_857:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaydenLee
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks