Miss Julia

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maisie

Registered Shopper
My goodness me what on earth does Ms Roberts look like in that rig out. Does she not have a full length mirror in her dressing room. There is dressing trendy and then there is mutton dressed as lamb, poor Julia please could someone have a word in her ear. The top is two sizes too small and shows all the bulges on her back and she has her Max Wall leg gear on. OAPs' cannot and should not dress like the young uns. :mysmilie_51:

My goodness me what on earth does Ms Roberts look like in that rig out. Does she not have a full length mirror in her dressing room. There is dressing trendy and then there is mutton dressed as lamb, poor Julia please could someone have a word in her ear. The top is two sizes too small and shows all the bulges on her back and she has her Max Wall leg gear on. OAPs' cannot and should not dress like the young uns. :mysmilie_51:
She will always say that she is a size or maybe more smaller than she actually is, she may me right about the bottom half but she is much bigger on the top half with those chesticles so really that is her true size. I don't mind her dressing trendy as long as the clothes fit where they should.

Last edited:
She has just said she is a 12/14 (small????) but a 12 in YK because it is "generous"- not around your midriff it isn't missy. She looks a bit squeezed in front view (stomach sucked in and stand up straight) but sideways on the muffin top is not a good look.

Is it the blue tunic/mini dress she is wearing in Yong Kim? She is in a size 12 you know! It costs £108. It is very tight across her bust I think. She just told Ingrid she is a size 12-14. (I don't mind the short hemline and leggings/fancy tights though.)

She just said YK being generous means she could get in a 10. Well not if she wanted her chesticles in there with her! I haven't seen a back view and am going to do something else now.

INgrid just said again YK is a person, she is a woman. Weren't there suspicions YK is just a company name?

I knew someone would start a thread on this. Doesn't she look a sight. That top has to be the most unflattering rag I have seen!

Someone should tell Queen Julia that you can't pour a pint in a half pint glass, the excess will spill over the sides.

Julia has no sense of style or decorum IMO she makes herself look cheap and trashy in the extremely tight clothes she wears. She's an attractive woman who needs a stylist and I don't think there is one of those at QVC.

I have a family member who is a good size bigger than me yet buys at least 1 size down i.e. 2 sizes too small.

I accept that we all may wear existing clothes which were bought when we were a bit slimmer but when she is trying on new clothes I have hinted about "the next size up" only to be told not at all this is her normal size. I just say under my breath "normal about 4 stones ago" and let her get on with it.

Latest posts

Back