Mission impossible - Please help!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
My friend is looking for a white maxi dress for the summer, she wants spaghetti straps, and doesn't want a shirred top, cause she doesn't like the mono-boob look. She doesn't want any tiering or valance on the hem. She's happy with minimal embellishment, and would like preferably a crepe textured fabric, as she doesn't want to look like she's wearing something she's run up from a bed sheet. We have searched shops, online and the only thing we found that remotely fits the brief was £80 - Any ideas folks? You'd think such a simple summer dress would be easy to find, but the fashion at the moment seems to be pouffy sleeves, tiers and valances!

It might be worth her looking on Amazon. I just searched for “White maxi dress” and there was one on the first page for £14.99. It’s probably not what she’s looking for but it might be worth a browse. I’ve bought maxi skirts from Amazon sellers and have been so pleased with the quality that I’ve ordered more of them. It is a bit hit and miss though so it’s worth reading the description of the item, as well as the reviews.

1656321377774.png
Found this one on amazon, she'd be ok with the bling on the straps, the material looks right, though it does say chiffon, and she only wants it for beach and walking round town on a hot day. Sadly it was £60 but best one yet. To be fair a midi dress would be ok too. I'll keep looking! thanks for the tip off Toril

This is the one I found on the first page. I’m not sure why it’s got “sexy” in the title, but hey ho. 🙄 It’s not chiffon, but it’s polyester and it says hand wash, but I usually wash those kinds of items on gentle wash or a cool wash. You’ll need to click on the attachment to see it properly. There is some tiering though.

I hope your friend does find the ideal dress.

Attachments

• 39862815-840D-4F49-862C-C0CCE6AF40D2.jpeg
    39862815-840D-4F49-862C-C0CCE6AF40D2.jpeg
    62.5 KB · Views: 40
I just had a look on the Bon Prix website and put in maxi dress and filteres on white and cream. There are a couple of nice non-tiered white maxis on there.

Latest posts

Back