Mistakes

Mommabear

VIP Shopper
Making too many

Not only setting stones into wrong metal right left and centre but candles now priced wrongly!

The good thing is, they were going to honour the wrong, reduced, price. The funny thing is, if Ellis hadn’t mentioned it, I think they could have got away with it and nobody would have been any the wiser.

😂😂

VapidStoat

They're at it on TJC too. Kim and Anshu flogging a gold necklace, and the on-screen graphics knocked £100 off the price Anshu said was absolutely definitely the final price. So, of course they had to honour it!

If these companies could just be open and honest and put their goods onscreen and online without all the lies, gimmicks, half-truths, and screaming at the viewers, they might actually get more sales.

afssfa

They're at it on TJC too. Kim and Anshu flogging a gold necklace, and the on-screen graphics knocked £100 off the price Anshu said was absolutely definitely the final price. So, of course they had to honour it!

Kit10

It’s so obvious that the ‘mistakes’ are sales ploys. How could any business allow its staff to be so incompetent? One minute we’re expected to believe that ‘We’ve taken this too low, but there are no Management in the building, so it’s ok’ and the next is ‘The computer is locked, and we can’t go lower’ . I also think the Destello fashion range is perhaps not all it appears to be. I have a scarf which was on air last week that I purchased from TJC last year. They are identical, the only difference is the label. I also have a Destello bag which was highly promoted as the ‘El’ bag, named after Ellis. When it arrived the labels had a different name. I think these things are ordered and rebranded as Destello, no designing required!

Mommabear

VIP Shopper
Another candle mistake today. So devastating was it to Jainey that she had to end the facetime chat with Ellis before the sale started. She was heartbroken apparently but did honour the price from 19.99 to 9.99. All the work she had put in!

Anyone would think she’d made all of them herself.

🤣🤣

VapidStoat

I wish I'd said that 🤔

VapidStoat

It’s so obvious that the ‘mistakes’ are sales ploys. How could any business allow its staff to be so incompetent? One minute we’re expected to believe that ‘We’ve taken this too low, but there are no Management in the building, so it’s ok’ and the next is ‘The computer is locked, and we can’t go lower’ . I also think the Destello fashion range is perhaps not all it appears to be. I have a scarf which was on air last week that I purchased from TJC last year. They are identical, the only difference is the label. I also have a Destello bag which was highly promoted as the ‘El’ bag, named after Ellis. When it arrived the labels had a different name. I think these things are ordered and rebranded as Destello, no designing required!
They're all knocked up cheaply by the hundreds of thousands in China, and businesses get their own branding added before they get shipped.

They're as exclusive as supermarket own brand coffee, or baked beans.

donna255

VIP Shopper
Adina was on the other night with pink Argyle diamond earrings. Rabbiting on that they had been mispriced by mistake, but she had to sell them at that price.

I thought, of course. Then switched channels.

Mommabear

VIP Shopper
Another today with Angeline presenting Kunzite. A ring should have gone for £280 and not the stated £199. Lots of smiling from Angeline to Rachel who was in charge of pricing 🙄 No wonder there’s so many mistakes when all they’re met with is a big smile 😀

Consider the difference when a real mistake is made. Frozen faces, terror, a curt ‘those are not the right graphics, guys the graphics are wrong’! quickly cutting to a ‘how to buy’ video

🤣🤣

xerxes

Not again! Adina selling a pink Opal system error. Should be £79.99 came up as £39.99! Are people not getting fed up with these constant errors!!

Kit10

Not again! Adina selling a pink Opal system error. Should be £79.99 came up as £39.99! Are people not getting fed up with these constant errors!!
And Again! Today’s Destello, a handbag went to £9.99. Puzzled faces all round. Hattie was quite agitated, and instructed the producer to leave the auction open for 1 minute and then put it as sold out. Ellis then said ‘This was a genuine, genuine error’. What, apart from all the ones that aren’t genuine?

Mommabear

VIP Shopper
Was watching the Destello stuff and Ellis said she had made a massive boo boo, think the bags were 2 for 1.

Gemp error oria 🙄

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nerdpapers
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks