Moa In Pelle TSV 17/02/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oops, I quite like them, though not sure about the animal print on the heel, I think a smaller "accent" would've looked nicer. I shan't be buying for a number of reasons. The price - I don't think I've ever spent that kind of money on a pair of shoes - I'd want boots for that price! I don't wear heels any more so I'd probably find them uncomfortable...( I do wear wedges sometimes 'cause you get the look and the support), and with leather on the heel, I'm pretty sure they'd get scuffed and damaged in no time!

The proportions of heel, upper and strap are "off".
I would NEVER take fashion or styling advice from Katie. She tries so hard to look "edgy" and always comes off as trying too hard. She's not the worst, but she doesn't seem to me to have her finger on the fashion pulse (which flatlined years ago on Q, anyway). QVC seems to have cornered the market on the Debbie Flints of stylists, in my opinion.

Katie may be a nice girl, and be successful in what she does, BUT, she doesn't do elegant/class/or chic. Her hands for a start, short nails in green paint with large sovereign rings are more Romford market than 5th Avenue and Audrey Hepburn (no offence to Romford market).

And I agree with MML the proportion of the tsv doesn't look right. I'm sure when you walk the clumpy heel will feel like hauling a brick off the ground, so not exactly elegant.

Katie may be a nice girl, and be successful in what she does, BUT, she doesn't do elegant/class/or chic. Her hands for a start, short nails in green paint with large sovereign rings are more Romford market than 5th Avenue and Audrey Hepburn (no offence to Romford market).

And I agree with MML the proportion of the tsv doesn't look right. I'm sure when you walk the clumpy heel will feel like hauling a brick off the ground, so not exactly elegant.
Someone on facebook has said the pink version would make your feet look like pigs trotters with those heels. Must say I agree.

Someone on facebook has said the pink version would make your feet look like pigs trotters with those heels. Must say I agree.
I'm sure porcine feet is not a look anyone is going for unless you need footwear to go with fancy dress outfits (Peppa pig, Babe etc).

How are those shoes nude they are nothing like nude on my tv screen/eyes.
Aren’t they pink?
Managed a visitor look on FB the number of ladies saying the heel height was unwearable for them.

Latest posts

Back